Hello Nexus, I am fairly new here.& yes i have read the forum rules quiet thoroughly... This post is about a "Custom Dragon Heart Inspired Dragon Mod Companion..." while at the same time Elder Scrolls Lore Friendly With Draco's Voice and Dialog.

It will most defiantly require people with unique & Heavy mod skill sets as well as 3D-Graphics design capabilities etc etc...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmF3a_RgimU

I am certain it can be done with a good team, but i don't even want to imagine how much work this would take not to mention making it stand alone companion & making it compatible with the game itself...it's a far fetched request but worth a shot mentioning i suppose,..food for thought. :smile:

Anyways i also wanted to say thank you to all the Nexus Modder's on doing a wonderful job stretching this games greatness thank you all.

And in the days following Draco's sacrifice, Bowen and Kara led the people in a time of justice and brotherhood. As I remember it now, those were golden years warmed by an unworldly light. And when things became the most difficult, Draco's star shown more brightly for all of us who knew where to look. (Brother Gilbert, Dragon Heart)

Chimara38

tumblr_ni0xdzPva81r0gffeo2_500.gif

Edited by Chimara38