Heavy Traffic ×

Wood Chopping Block Animation Bug

Dardemlynn

I'm having an animation bug with the chopping block. It's minor but it's a visual nuisance.
If I see an NPC using the W.C.B they place the block of wood, half off the chopping block and the block of wood is in the air about 2 inches from the chopping block.
does anyone know how to fix this or what mod could be causing this ?
I have to manny mods to search through to find this problem and having to uninstall-install all over again is a pain.
Thanks.

Pitcher of what it looks like.

• 3 years later...
I know this topic is old but from everything I've searched online, this is what exactly It happens to me right now in the game.

I tried to extract the animation files from the bsa and put them in the corresponding directory, but nothing happens, it still behaves the same both in npcs and in the player. I did some research on it and from what little I have found is that the possible cause is the skeleton, I have installed the xpms of xp32, I like using that skeleton better, anyway I also tried to uninstall it by xpmse (extended) and nothing happens after activating both mods with FNIS.

Even so, I don't know why this happens to me, the fact is that much more before cleaning my pc, I had the same skeleton installed, but at that time the animation did work correctly :confused: . . .

(Edit)

The skeleton is not the cause of the problem.

Ok, Finally, I solve this problem recently, for the people who have this problem, the solution is simple, just don't clean all your mods, only clean the mods reported by LOOT, maybe the problem arose when cleaning some of my mods.

After another reinstallation of everything and after cleaning only what LOOT says, the animation has no visual error :tongue:

Edited by Guest