Yoho!

Morghean

Welcome to the Forum, Morghean,

Make luck shine on all your endeavors.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dark One,

After reading this thread I have come to the inescapable conclusion that the sock slaves are defiantly up to something with this mudcrab disinformation campaign. It is an obvious ploy to distract us from their real target. I know this is a change of mind (it is clear that others on this thread, which was intended to welcome a new member, have completely lost theirs.)

Therefore and Henceforth I formally request, with all due Respects to the Order upon which it is Founded upon, that an immediate Council For Formal Inquisitions be called, before more minds of the faithful become clouded, by this insidious sock slave plot, to the One and Only Truth.

Your Humble Savant

Stormraven

P.S. Morghean do not concern your self with these matters, just enjoy the forums, in time you will come to know that the majority of posters here have not been affected by the insanity inflicted upon the few by this mudcrab disease. Drink a potion of healing and know that the Brethren of the Most Holy and High Inquisition will soon purge said unfortunates from our esteemed ranks.

The largest mudcrab is the island of Vvardenfell. The land is actually the mudcrab's shell. Why do you think you could never reach the mainland no matter how long you swam? The mudcrab, Vvardenfell, moved. At the beginning of the game, the ship doesn't leave Seyda Neen, Seyda Neen leaves the ship! That ship is still where it was.

Then I guess it's a good thing I invented aircraft and UAV, lol! :biggrin:

I could just fly over there.

We're getting off topic here. Once again, welcome to the forums, Morghean!

P.S. Stormraven, his name is Morghean. Not Morgheam.

I accuse Malchik in Ald'ruhn with the anti-mudcrab potion!

No, it was Colonel Mustard-Gas Sanders in the Kitchen with the lead poisoning. He has been trying to contaminate the fishy-sticks and (mud)crab-sticks so that the forum members will return to his own uniquely fried body parts - said to be chicken but I am not so sure.

Morghean, keep a low profile and you should survive President Bush's coming international mudcrab extermination plan. The missile bearing the destructive force to kill them is being tested on Vvardenfell any day now. Of course it may not be successful. Does shelling shells work?

As for going off topic, I am afraid the mudcrabs hijacked this thread long ago.

I accuse Malchik in Ald'ruhn with the anti-mudcrab potion!

No, it was Colonel Mustard-Gas Sanders in the Kitchen with the lead poisoning. He has been trying to contaminate the fishy-sticks and (mud)crab-sticks so that the forum members will return to his own uniquely fried body parts - said to be chicken but I am not so sure.

Morghean, keep a low profile and you should survive President Bush's coming international mudcrab extermination plan. The missile bearing the destructive force to kill them is being tested on Vvardenfell any day now. Of course it may not be successful. Does shelling shells work?

President Bush's so-called "mudcrab extermiation plan" will fail miserably. I speak on behalf of His Holiness, The Emporer Mudcrab Smithington The 29th! We mudcrabs shall rise up! No longer will we be easily slaughtered by children with pointed sticks! Your only hope is to join our holy crusade, and help us destroy the humanoids!

MUDCRABS UNITE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well then, I got a solution....

If the humans can't win, no one can!

Lord Slyther casts his ultimate atomic strike on the world,

BOOM!!

all life in Tamriel dies...

Welcome to my world! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well then, if neither my USF or President Bush's army cannot defeat the mudcrabs, then I got a solution....

If the mudcrabs can't win, no one can!

Casts atomic strike on the world,

BOOM!!

everyone dies...

Not quite everyone... (lone mudcrab laughs maniacally) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHaaaaawhaaaaaaaat!!! (mudcrab is crushed by burnt-out computer) Noooooo! I'll be baaaack...... (dies)

Noooooo! I'll be baaaack...... (dies)

I never miss! Everyone is up here in heaven. I am your God!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, and while we're up here, LET'S GET DRUNK!! FREE BEER FOR ALL!!! lol!

You forgot me. :ninja: This is a three-way battle between mudcrabs, humans, and Ninjas. Ninjas have Ninja Immunity protecting us from both the explosion and the resulting radiation.

I guess you're the only one on Tamriel then. No food or shelter though.

All lifeforms are equally editable. Even if they're a ninja. Nothing can avoid the hand of God. Muahaahahahahahahahaha!

You forgot me. :ninja: This is a three-way battle between mudcrabs, humans, and Ninjas. Ninjas have Ninja Immunity protecting us from both the explosion and the resulting radiation.

I guess you're the only one on Tamriel then. No food or shelter though. The whole planet is sharded to pieces....

I'm not the only Ninja. I'm the Lord of Ninjas, but not the only one. My agents infiltrated this forum long ago. No one knows whether or not a member is a Ninja or just a normal member. :ninja: I use my Ninja Knowledge ability to realise that this fight is off topic and should be transfered to the Snow Arena. Ninja then uses his Ninja Clicking to follow the link into the world of the Snow Arena.

Archived