Yoho!

Morghean

You forgot me. :ninja: This is a three-way battle between mudcrabs, humans, and Ninjas. Ninjas have Ninja Immunity protecting us from both the explosion and the resulting radiation.

I guess you're the only one on Tamriel then. No food or shelter though. The whole planet is sharded to pieces....

I'm not the only Ninja. I'm the Lord of Ninjas, but not the only one. My agents infiltrated this forum long ago. No one knows whether or not a member is a Ninja or just a normal member. :ninja: I use my Ninja Knowledge ability to realise that this fight is off topic and should be transfered to the Snow Arena. Ninja then uses his Ninja Clicking to follow the link into the world of the Snow Arena.

Alright. To the Snow Arena! But, you're still dead, dude. The might of the explosion was very elemental, and killed us all. I suppose while we're up here, I guess the dunmer are extinct, hehehehe! >:)

Are you crazy? The whole explosion was God explosion! :ohmy: The horror!

Ninjas can't die... :devil:

Yes they can! :devil:

They may be tough, but not invincible.... Maybe YOU're invlunderable, but the rest of your Ninjas aren't.

God powers pown! Hahahahahahaha! :bomb_ie:

lol!

This is getting boring. You just won't die, you cheater! You using the console, dammit! So am I. Ah, screw this. Why we gotta fight? Wanna hang out at the bar instead?

WHACK!! lol! Oh great, Ninja's gonna get pretty pissed at me... :whistling:

Well, *yawn*, I'm outta here. Going back to my worldspace....

Lord Slyther>coc *Ain't tellin' ya*

Sheesh! Good thing that me was undergroun' diggin' up some stoone. Me always knew that ninjas has problems with map readin' and thats because ninjas are mostly small tactical units, therefore they mostly usin' localized maps to navigate trough a building or city district. But what happens if you give a world map to a ninja? Me bet, the ninja will run ahead to a cliff or woods without knowin' whats that. Vvanderfell is like a big mudcrab swimmin' along up and down? Interesting what you say. Than what about that Vvanderfell is located in a bay of the Inner Sea, and not on the open seas, like the Summerset Isle? So Tamriel itself swimmin' around like Vvanderfell too?

Never trust potion makers who would sell ya' love-potions! Especially if ya' have alchemy skill for ya'rself! Haha! Thanks a lot of offering cure potions, but a simple Cure Common Disease potion and some Nix-Hound milk and fried Guar meat did the job (so far).

Also about the fishy-stick, thankies so much. That nice stickie saved me life when me digged up some nefty goblins yeste'day.

Vvanderfell is like a big mudcrab swimmin' along up and down? Interesting what you say. Than what about that Vvanderfell is located in a bay of the Inner Sea, and not on the open seas, like the Summerset Isle? So Tamriel itself swimmin' around like Vvanderfell too.

That's exactly the point. Vvardenfell is supposed to be right off the mainland, but, in TES III, if you try swimming from Vvardenfell towards said mainland, you never get there...ever! Why? Because as soon as you get off the boat, the mudcrab, Vvardenfell, gets up and walks out to sea leaving the mainland behind.

Vvanderfell is like a big mudcrab swimmin' along up and down? Interesting what you say. Than what about that Vvanderfell is located in a bay of the Inner Sea, and not on the open seas, like the Summerset Isle? So Tamriel itself swimmin' around like Vvanderfell too.

That's exactly the point. Vvardenfell is supposed to be right off the mainland, but, in TES III, if you try swimming from Vvardenfell towards said mainland, you never get there...ever! Why? Because as soon as you get off the boat, the mudcrab, Vvardenfell, gets up and walks out to sea leaving the mainland behind.

Thats happens when ya' give the map drawing job to a freakin' mage, who use waterwalk or levitation to see the distances. It won't be precise! Next time, try to ask those bloody :whistling: at Bethesda, to hire some traders with ships to do the maps about the seas! Its like to ask an Ordinator in Vivec to heal the poor ashlanders at Ghostgate... Ofcourse, he can do it, because he was trained in that sort of things too, but a priest or healer is more effective and probably could do it faster or cheaper.

Archived