a very small controller configuration mod for odd controllers

Siletrea

hello! I'm fairly new to nexus so please forgive if this request seems weird but I was wondering if I could request a very small mod?

I used to play skyrim on my Xbox for 4 years before finally getting PC version (on sale thank Auri-el) ...but I have a problem

I customized my controller on Xbox so it was best for me 4 years ago but I cannot replicate it on my PC skyrim

my controllers a tad odd for PC but I do hope I can explane this well enough to make this request a reality

my PC controller is a Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 so its layout is more like a PS1 controller with Xbox buttons

d-pad above analog sticks at the bottom and the rest is normal on gamepad

http://gaming.logite...epad-images.png

my current configuration is this

d-pad controls arent changed up=up/down=down/right=right/left=left

the left analog= when moved pulls up the favorites menu (and thats great!)

clicking that left analog button toggles 3rd and 1st person view (I don't switch modes much so its better this way)

back=wait (normal funtions perfectly fine)

start= big stat filled menu with savefiles and stuff (no change needed)

vibration (self expanitory and fine)

mode = changes whether analog is used for movement or d-pad (perfectly normal)

the right analog=camera (no issue there)

right analog button= sneakmode (I need sneakmode so this was a perfect move for me)

LB= sprint (no change from Xbox version)

LT= left arm attack (no change)

RB=shout (no change)

RT=right arm attack (no change)

now comes the real issue area

A=talk/activate (no change perfectly normal)

X=sheath (no change perfectly fine)

Y=jump (big problem and I hate this the Y button is way to unnatural to use so I changed the Xbox version to menu)

B=menu/cancel (I have no issue with the cancel funtion but MENU? I changed this in Xbox to Jump as it was more natural to me)

I know this MAY seem crazy /simple/stupid but if at all possible if I may request a script that does what I listed above

left analog button=1st-3rd view toggle

right analog button=sneakmode

B= JUMP/cancel

Y= Menu

the rest doesent really change...I know this sounds dumb but when I tried to change it myself using other scripts it messed up so many other options and added way to many new ones...and from the ingame customization it DID change B to jump and Y to menu...but it also made Y the cancel button...which screwed me over and broke immersion way to many times

so if at all possible I ask the modding community to grant my tiny request for a mod

perhaps even a .txt based template so that people can easily configure there own gamepads for Skyrim

(emphasis on the ability to choose the activate/cancel buttons)

if I personally am needed for anything pertaining to this request PLEASE do NOT HESITATE TO PM ME!

I check emails frequently and always reply