energy for nuka world

SnowVanNight

could someone please make a mod that just turn on this stupid energy at nuka world? i want to see the rides working and not overrun my own settlements with raiders.

it is sooo annoying, i try to get to the end of these damn quests for ages, teleport to nuka world, then to the commonwealth, then to a settlement, back to nuka world, to the commonwealth and so on, just to get ONE raider settlement established, this quest is annoying as hell

i just want to get the damn energy on in nuka world, so i can use the workshop of the nuka rocket gas station

otherwise a mod that allows to jump over this quest without having to create a single raider colony in the commonwealth would probably even do better

hope someone can help with this, and correct bethesda's stupidest quest ever!

Edited by SnowVanNight

it seems i have found a workaround of this quest with 3 commands, don't know if it will work always but maybe makes the modding a little bit easier

-first start the quest "Home Sweet Home"

then enter the 3 commands in this order

1. CompleteQuest xx000804

2. SetStage xx000805 10

3. SetStage xx000805 00

u will now teleport to a bunker where 2 of the 3 gang leader wait for u

don't worry the loading screen seems normal

the 2 gang leader are the ones who get more territory than the third one, it could be that only one gang is there if u give all most territory in nuka world to a single gang, don't know this exactly

now speak to them and the quest should start

*replace the xx like descripted here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Form_IDs

Edited by SnowVanNight

Here is some Nuka Power. It's a quick fix for the generic outdoor rides ie ferris wheel (tested), it won't turn on Nuka Galaxy though sorry. It's less than 1kb cos all it does is set the power variable to "On". But it doesn't currently activate anything (which presumably needs to happen for Nuka Galaxy to come alive)

Nuka Power mod

( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17893? )

I gave it a page just in case it can be improved. For now it won't power up Nuka Galaxy sorry, that's tied into a main quest. Maybe the solution above can do that, or if anyone wants to help with an update or make their own, please do!

Dennis-Nedry-Jurassic-Park-600x325.jpg

Edited by m0ds1984