More Options In Nuka World

Wolfbane771

I have a suggestion for a mod that would, in my opinion, make Nuka World much less terrible. This would be a large undertaking and would most likely require a team. My suggestion is this: add a quest that gives you the option to kill all the raiders instead of uniting them, which would then enable Nuka World to be used as a large (city-type) settlement in which you could assign settlers and automatrons to scavenging teams that would (offscreen, of course) go out and scavenge for supplies to keep the settlement running, and their chances of success would depend on how well you equip them. Maybe you could also give them priorities, like for example crafting materials or medicine/chems. Another cool thing would be to be able to assign settler/automatrons as patrolling guards within Nuka World itself, in addition to being able to assign settlers/automatrons to guard posts near the entrances to Nuka World. I hope others think that this would be a good idea as well, and that some modders would be willing to undertake the creation of this mod. Thanks for reading, and feel free to add any suggestions you may have in the comments.

Update:
I realize (at least somewhat) just how large an undertaking what I suggested above would be, so I've come up with what I think is a more reasonable alternative. Instead of the big complicated mod/mods I suggested above, I'd at least like a mod that creates a questline in which you need to kill the raiders and return control of the park to the traders.

Edited by Wolfbane771