Bob's Armory: Skyrim

MrDave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question I'm asking is how did I never see that thing before today?!?

hey man what's up. :thumbsup:

I Don't know how you missed, I made one myself a while ago.. I thought everyone had knocked out a version of it out by now :tongue:

There is another one in that style in my concept folder... ah yes weta, the actual prop guys. http://www.wetanz.com/

http://www.wetanz.com/assets/Uploads/Mace.jpg

you know.... just throwing stuff out there. :whistling:

I have several images of dragon weapons that I got off of a knife show, and there are plenty more out there just floating around, but I found two on my computer that look good, and show most of the detail, others are either too small, or I have only 1 view of them which doesn't help much when trying to model them I think. Merlin's Staff is a bit blurry, so I don't know how that might work out.

Howdy Ghogiel!

Man! You had to post another mace just as I was contemplating sleep lol... good to see these guys have a resident expert who knows what he is doing to keep them in line. :D

So I guess I should call Bob's Armory, Bob's yataghan yard sale! Free mace with every purchase! :P

After I get the grunge and specular done on Sauron's mace and get the sword staff going, I'll do that mace. Then it's back to the yataghan knife.. then that dragon staff Draco just linked. That's a cool staff. The knife looks pretty cool too... but I don't think the trigger will be going on it. It will clip something fierce with the hands... I just know it lol.

Our current title went up on XBox for beta testing today, so I have the weekend to work on this stuff. I'm sure I'll have a long list of alterations to make come Monday though lol.

I like the grip on the dagger, but I agree, it would clip like crazy, the head is a little creepy too...those eyes just look weird.

*Rubs hands together* Yeah... I can't wait to do one of my dynamic glow maps on them so they glow red or green in the dark....

Well, I've always liked curved blades. Do you think you could incorporate something similar to this? It could probably be called a Redguard, Khajiiti, or even an Elven blade.

http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-275-raptor-sword.aspx

Best of luck on this project! It looks like it's coming along great! Will definitely be getting this when it is released. :)

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Yeah, I have at least 3 different kinds of scimitars. :D I'll make sure to get a blade that looks like that in there too.

I'm expecting a flood of bug fixes at work tomorrow, so it may be a few more days before any kind of update...