Looking for Writers (Who like Star Wars)

AngryBananaStudios

I’m starting a project, similar to Enderal however not on such a large scale, and for the time being I need writers.

-For those of you not familiar with the Knights of the Old Republic franchise, in 2003 BioWare (developers of such series as Mass Effect and Dragon Age), released Knights of the Old Republic (or Kotor) a Star Wars Role Playing Game. It is set 4000 years before the Original Trilogy and has its own unique and immersive plot as wells as dozens of interesting Characters and two different endings (Lightside/Darkside). In 2005 Obsidian Entertainment released the second installment of the series “Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords” which, while in some cases was inferior to its predecessor, was a step in the right direction and was a wonderful game. Later, in 2011, Star Wars the Old Republic (a Star Wars MMORPG taking place about 200 years after Kotor) was released and was a in many ways a disappointment although with later expansions the story vastly improved. However with Disney decanonizing the entire Star Wars EU (now dubbed Star Wars Legends) it is very unlikely that we’ll get a third Kotor game. Except that doesn’t mean we can’t get a good Star Wars RPG.-

If you skipped the history lesson above I’ll fill you in. I really like Kotor. It sucks that we ain’t getting another one, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get another Star Wars RPG. Skyrim has a very good RPG Engine and with mods such as Star Wars; Blasters, Races, Trooper Armor, etc as well as Magicka Sabers one would have the means to create such an RPG.

Of course all of this is just Theory, which is why I need writers above anything else at the moment. If you are (for example) a good coder or a model builder, GREAT, talk to me later though. I figured this would be more doable if it were broken down into specific steps. For example right now I need writers, next I’ll need concept artists then 3D Modelers and Texturers (not a word).

Frankly I don’t even want to touch the Creation Kit until the first stages are complete. So if you’re a writer PM me and we can discuss things further. And make sure you can work with others, if no one can agree to work as a team then the project is doomed from the start.

I think we can really do something great here.

Edited by AngryBananaStudios