AMA with Robin Scott - Tuesday 6th September

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please help. "FreedomFighter4 has sent you a new personal conversation" I have gotten an email from a member who asked for help. I can not goto the forum. I can go here and log in but when I try the forum I am not allowed? I thought I was a premium member. I did not do any thing I know of that was wrong. I do not pirate any thing. send any copyrighted files and I pay my way here. Please help.

thanks and blessings

chuck

Since the new 0.62.1 update my mods will not play with FO4. I deleted my save, uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, verified the game cache, reinstalled all of my mods, enabled all of them, and the game will still play as vanilla. I have all my mods installed in the right load order but for some reason as soon as the game starts it's like my mods are gone? Also, in game the sky is pink? Then when I close the game out and look at NMM some of my mods are disabled while others are left enabled? It's like the game ignores the enabled mods and also disables the other mods lol I don't know how this happened and cannot play my modded FO4. :( guess I'll just have to wait until somebody fixes it.

• 4 weeks later...
Just a quick question for someone who is still new to modding... Where would I go to submit an idea to modders for a mod idea? I have several ideas but since I have not yet taken my coding courses for my technology degree I don't want to break my game and would rather leave it to the pros at this point. Thanks for any help anyone can give :)