Heavy Traffic ×

Caravans on strike, and not even french last time I checked...

zezefox

I opened my first trading post in Thundertree, 'went back to Crossroad Keep to tell my bossess, 'met that Dell caravan master guy, but even with the proper "I wanna build a caravan" option, his "build caravan" window didn't offer any way to build one, just reading "Crossroad Keep" on the left column.

And the teleportation guy in Crossroad Keep trading post didn't show any Thundertree teleportation option...

Now, on that caravan general overview, Thundertree is mentionned as well as Crossroad Keep, still no way to build a caravan between the two, from both of these trading posts...

Switching to Mysteries of Westgate...

Edited by zezefox

Good idea. 'didn't even check without the override, quite a full one actually. Let see...

You're a genius.

And I'm gonna drown my shame in the strongest drink in my reach, perhaps this glass of milk my kids forgot couple of days ago...

Merci very much. 'saved my day.

Edited by zezefox

For the records, the 2 "conflicting with trading" files, both from

The Complete Craftsman: Primary

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/hakpak/complete-craftsman

ginc_crafting.NSS

ginc_item.NSS

Just for memo, it already happened when the game got patched, but not the mod:

https://forum.bioware.com/topic/156779-cannot-trade/

Edited by zezefox

Thanks for the report. If I see someone else comes across that problem, I'll try to remember which files are responsible. The Bioware forum thread you linked will be gone by the end of this year, unfortunately.

I know, so sad, and I'm so gonna miss those forums. Half of my gamer's life was about NWN & NWN2. And what an amazing community that was, thousands of human beings warmly gathered in the heart of the brand new internet world which could be so cold at times, all theses free people only dedicated to offer the best humanity could provide, creativity, help and tenderness just for fun. A dream...

But a dream which must be pursued. Earthlings's duty.

Thanks again Tchos.

As usual...

By the way, my true name as a NWN gamer is jmlzemaggo :pirate:, but It seems I can't change it here...

Edited by zezefox

Actually I'm having a similar problem with my newly acquired trading post and its own teleportation system which doesn't seem to work. There is no operator there, and only stepping in doesn't do anything. I tried without the override folder, but no dice.

Is it a feature, possible teleportation between all trading posts, that opens later in the game, or do I have to activate it somehow? Even the main teleportation in Crossroad Keep doesn't offer any new trading post destination but that former city in the South and that one only.

Edited by zezefox

Ah, okay, I recognise you now. :) Greetings!

I don't believe you're supposed to be able to teleport from your trading posts. You can only teleport from the portal in Crossroad Keep to any of your trading posts. Once you own the trading post, it should appear as a destination when you use the portal in Crossroad Keep, but it's a problem if that's not happening.