Adster94

Adster94

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

SFT-350.png

Greetings,

My name is Adster94 and I am the Commanding Officer of the classic Star Trek games division, Starfleet Tactical, within the Star Trek community, UFPlanets.com that was established 14 years ago. We have a large member base of 880 members, of whom most people focus on Star Trek Online but Starfleet Tactical focuses on other Trek titles, namely the original Star Trek game classics, such as Bridge Commander and Armada 2 are our most popular - we even can distribute Elite Force free (so that is obviously played too).

We are always more than happy to accept more people into our community and I would personally love to see some new faces within Tactical, and get more people involved in our events. We just concluded our annual Elite Force tournament and later this year, we will be hosting our first Bridge Commander tournament! With regular Armada 2 events occurring every week, we also focus on popular Star Trek mods, such as Fleet Operations and Star trek: Armada 3 and also provide discussions for Star Trek mobile games, but these aren't our primary focus.

If you do fancy having a look and giving our community a go, come onto our website: https://ufplanets.com/forum.php ; have a look around and send in an application, or even send me a private message! Our website has loads of information about what we do, and hopefully will be easy enough to get around!

Adster94

Adster94

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Still going strong! Be sure to check us out for Armada 3 and classic title events to join in with our dedicated fan base! We will be having a Bridge Commander tournament next month - feel free to check it out!

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds