Institute X-01 PA paint unlocked before Institue storyline completion

TheSatanik

Is it possible for someone to read a mod that unlocks the Institute X-01 Power Armor paint job before the completion of the Institute story arc? I'm planning on aiding with a different faction this time, but I'd like to keep an X-01 PA frame put aside with the Institute paint to add to my collection, without having to follow through on the Institute ending again. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, here you go then. I haven't actually tested it, though, mainly because my character is at the far end of nowhere at the moment, just about where the monorail falls off the map :wink: So please be a sport and tell me if it works.

To distinguish it from the Institute paint-job, this one is called Institute PLATING. So people who have both can tell which is which.

For stats, basically it's the shadowed one all over again. All pieces are 1 pound lighter, 10 points more resistant to balistic damage (which is minor), shadowed, muffled, and shielded against explosions. You know, for when you get two missiles to the face in the Gauntlet.

Maybe you'll find some use for it, other than display :tongue:

TBH, I've never used NMM yourself, but I'd assume you can use it to install just like any other zipped mod. It must have SOME way to point it at a mod you downloaded from somewhere else, I'm guessing. Or just unpack it with directories in your Data directory, and see if NMM helps you add it to the plugins list.