Nexus Mods site background images and structure not loading properly

wagmainis

@LostLastLife - when you download manually, open it on a new tab, the download should start immediately.

If it opens on a requirement page (like on some mods that require NVSE or the like), you do the following steps:

• Right click on the page and click on 'View page source' (if you're on Chrome) or something along those lines that lets you view the page source.

• Find or search (using CTRL+F) the words 'www.nexusmods.com/download/'

• Copy this URL (including the 6 digit number after 'download') and paste on your browser. This will result in a broken page but that's alright. What you need is the main download link.

• Once the page has loaded, view the page source again.

• Find or search for words again but this time, search for 'Continue with my Download'

• You will then be redirected to a string of codes. Locate the string that looks like: 'http://www.nexusmods.com/[game title]/ajax/downloadfile/ '

• Paste that again on your browser and your download will commence.

It might seem like a lot of work but in truth, it's just a couple of clicks and it lets you download mods for your game. For now, all we can do is be patient and wait for the ISP to fix their damn service.

According to sky's twitter, the suckiness is only happening in the northern part of NCR. Mainly QC and pasig. Im still using my globe mobile data to load the pages. Then immediately switch back to sky wifi to download. It doesnt have any problems downloading(for me at least). It just cant load the damn page.