Need Help to Collect Additions to the Mods

Mortadella

Oi oi lovely Skyrim Mod Community,

got a new PC, want now Skyrim with super graphics. My last time I installed Skyrim was with SkyRe, PerMa was just in kids shoes. But SkyRe got several problems,
most annying was dying skeletons after fast travel or lost skeletons after the loadscreen, so i now wanna try the new süper PerMa.
It's almost 1+ year ago i installed Skyrim with like 350+ mods. It took over 1 month for me, to collect all pendant mods to my favorited mods and my head was near to explode...

Now, Since 1 week i try to get it all together again, but seems like impossible for me, it's unbeleavable much to read and every time you think you got it, it says you need this mod too,
and this compatibility patch, this and this patch too, here thats nassasary, and Skyrim unoffcial directer's cut you need too, or is it the Legendary Patch? I guess i get to old for it,
can't keep it in mind neather concentrate long enouph, so can someone please help me to figgure out what i need for my wished mods?

What of all Molag Bal's sake do i need to get Skyrim run in GERMAN with those mods:

1. Alternate Start
  2. Amazing Follower Tweak (with better sneaking and things) if there is now a better one or something, i take that too
  3. Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks
  4. Arise Black Sacrament Armor (there was a big problem with the mod, not able to get armor due to SkyRe i can remeber)
  5. Book Covers Skyrim
  6. Better Vampires
  7. Burn Freez Shock effects (or something similar/better)
  8. Bishu Osafune and Foduo Myouou Katana
  9. Blindfolds of Skyrim
  10. Buildable House
  11. Climates of Tamriel (as immersive as possible)
  12. Cloakes of Skyrim
  13. College of Winterhold Mod (to get this trist unmagic thing reborn)
  14. Complete Crafting Overhaul?
  15. Cooking Expanded
  16. Customizable Camera
  17. Deadly Combat (maybe it's now integrated into PerMa, i'm not sure about it)
    or something similar, maybe with the ability to kill someone instant on a heart/headshot on bow
  18. Deadly Dragons
  19. Disable Auto Aim
  20. DreamBurrow Regal Huntsman Armor
  21. Drinkin gives you bottles
  22. Drinking Fountains of Skyrim
  23. Dual Sheath Redux
  24. Armored Circlets (to avoid the armor perk problem if you wear a piece non-heavy armor)
  25. Dual Wield Parrying + Animations
  26. Elemental Arrows (but looks like PerMa got something Similar?)
  27. Elven Rogue Armor
  28. Falskaar
  29. Frostfall
  30. Headgear with Circlets and Masks
  31. Hearthfire lights
  32. High Level Evemies (maybe with PerMa not needed?)
  33. Hoodless Dragon Priest Masks
  34. Horse Mod (armor, weight and things)
  35. Immersive Armors, Weapons and things (as immersive as possible)
  36. Insanitys Celtic Katana/sorrow
  37. Killable Children
  38. Knapsack Enhanced (maybe it's now integrated in Frostfall?)
  39. Royal Bloodline
  40. Lanterns of Skyrim
  41. Left Hand Rings
  42. Lore WEapon Expansion
  43. Mage Books
  44. Magic Duel (i'm unsure about this)
  45. Masters of Death - Rise of Brotherhood
  46. My Home is your Home Follower Mod
  47. Move it (to get skeletons out of the way, maybe it's now integrated in PerMa?)
  48. Non-Automatic Skillbooks
  49. Relighting Skyrim (or something similar/better)
  50. Realistic Needs and Diseases
  51. Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  52. Realistic Room Rental
  53. Realistic Animals and Predators
  54. SMIM
  55. SkyUI
  56. Swords on Back (without animation problems, like if you draw a dagger or flail, the character isn't pulling from the back and wonder wonder, the flail or dagger at the belt poofs into your hand)
    I'm totaly ok with other suggestions
  57. Truly Undead (cause in my eyes it makes no sense, skeletons or vampires die on normal purpose, maybe there is now a mod who protect the vamp-player from dying without certain precondissions too?)
  58. Unique Uniques
  59. Unlimited Bookshelves
  60. Warzones
  61. Water
  62. Wet and Cold
  63. WIC Cloaks (Winter Is Coming)
  64. Wyrmstooth Dragonbone Weapons (something went wrong, so i got some of those weapons doubled but with different dmg/wight, guess it colided with Immersive Weapons/SkyRe, never got sure about it)
  65. zeremonial Armor of Boethia

In top of this, a bunge of graphic enhancing mods to all about skyrims world like:
Armors, weapons, people, streets, houses, rocks, trees, sky, effects and so on.

Got a G1 Gaming 1070 and UHD TV, so it can be as nice as possible.

Maybe there are a few people who will look at it and say, "oooyaaaa i see what you did there", and know instantly what's needed..

Help would be realy appreciated :)

best regards, Mortadella

It's going to be difficult making the game run in German if you plan on installing lots of mods, some are strictly related to language the only way is checking every mod to see if there is a translation and if there isn't try it in game to see if it works it's a long process but the only way to make sure the game will work.

Anyway graphics related mods should work without problems, some mods with quest especially might brake even mods like Perma don't work if using a language that is not supported. Is it really all that of a problem playing the game in English? I know that people in Germany speak english pretty good.

It's going to be difficult making the game run in German if you plan on installing lots of mods, some are strictly related to language the only way is checking every mod to see if there is a translation and if there isn't try it in game to see if it works it's a long process but the only way to make sure the game will work.

Anyway graphics related mods should work without problems, some mods with quest especially might brake even mods like Perma don't work if using a language that is not supported. Is it really all that of a problem playing the game in English? I know that people in Germany speak english pretty good.

I speak english very well, wouldn't have a problem with. But i don't like it, german is a wonderful language, so i keep on it.

My greater problem are those dozens of little patches you have to gather, to get the game run correctly. Like you need Skyrim unoffical patches and for that patches, you need extra patches to PerMa and for this you even need extra patches to make PerMa run with those first patches, hilarious.

That's what i need help with, can't figgure it out anymore.

Edited by Mortadella

How to install Perma the right way:

Perma patches: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257

Ok the first thing you need is the Skyrim Legendary Edition patch (USLEEP): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214

Load order after installing it should be like this:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Put here all of the other esm.
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp<----put it here if you use it
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp<-----Obligatory with Perma
AFR patches (Masks, True Weapons, Arrows. If you use the 'all patches' option installing WAFR they will be merged into the main file)
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp<-----Obligatory with Perma
Put here all of the mods that modify Vanilla weapons and armors.
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp<---from immersive armors
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp<---from immersive armors
Immersive Weapons.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp<----recommended if using Perma

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

Apocalypse Magic<---Compatibility patch available on the downloads page. Patchus Maximus (PaMa): Add Apocalypse to the PaMa block list. Apocalypse distributes its own tomes, scrolls and staves, and PaMa will add duplicates unless it is prevented from doing so.

After this (Full guide: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/753253-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires/ ):

#02: Bug-Fix type Mods;
#03: Game Structure and/or UI Mods:
#04: Character Appearance Mods (For NPCs and Self);
#05: Mods that Add and/or Change Locations; *
#06: Mods that Add and/or Change Items;
#07: Mods that Add NPCs;
#08: Texture Mods;
#09: Environmental Mods (things like Climates of Tamriel, Sounds of Skyrim, etc.);
#10: Mods with Gameplay Changes; Then,
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Alternate Start - Live Another Life Patches
Everything that has in name Pre Pama
TES5 Edit Merge patch
Bashed Patch
#11: Reproccers, AV, (dynamic patches in general) etc.
PatchusMaximus.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

wow super thx :ohmy:

Apocalypse Magic is some recommended thing to perma? or is it cause i have Apocalyse Dragon Priest Masks in the list?

Do you think, i can overwrite all esp's after all with german ones? Or should i better use things like the legendary edition in german from start?

Edited by Mortadella

I need to read the description again, there is more to do, to get it correctly done i've seen..

And do you know a solution, to get the 0 armor on the black sacrament armor to a normal light armor value?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D5696%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D528559&pUp=1

In the description he wrote, there is a "+%" armor, but this dosn't help you if you only wear this armor, cause 0 armor + xx% = 0 armor..

And, another problem with this armor was the cloak, he got a different slot as common cloaks, wasn't able to figure out how to fix this properly.

Does the armor normally have 0 value?

Answer me then i will tell you about the cloak because the fix needs a similar amount of operations.

Edited by Project579