CBBE head skin color glitch.

thechampagnepapi

Check in your mesh folder/actors/character/faceparts and see if their is a femalerearhead.nif mesh or something of that name it was an old fix for the head texture bug and is no longer needed and maybe overwritting the new CBBE format move it to a temp folder and test the game without it before just deleting it.

Edited by ClayboTGW

Check in your mesh folder/actors/character/faceparts and see if their is a femalerearhead.nif mesh or something of that name it was an old fix for the head texture bug and is no longer needed and maybe overwritting the new CBBE format move it to a temp folder and test the game without it before just deleting it.

Great that fixed it, one more thing there is a small little clipping line where the arm and hand textures meet. Now normally I wouldn't care, but if nobody else is getting this issue I'd like to fix it.

• 5 months later...

i have this same problem, but not just on my character, on all female npcs too.

Did you download the HD Textures pack? It causes a different skin bug. Ousnius found the solution to that bug. https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/5syxdq/face_doesnt_match_with_my_characters_body/ If your bug is actually the same as the original for this thread, did you try the fix listed for it?

• 1 month later...

Had the same problem. I manually updated my CBBE when I came back to playing because my stuff is highly customized. Suggested fix here didn't work, though I did have that file so it may have partially helped in the end.

Turns out I didn't have the CBBE.esp. Hah. Tossed it in my data folder and activated it and my skin problem cleared right up.