Ability to have/capture/sell/tade Slaves

AzBoGaming93

Ability to have/capture/sell/tade Slaves

Since Nuka World is out, personally i was disappointed that you can't have slaves at your settlements or the ability to capture them or have a slave trade system in general

(since you can sell the ghoul kid)

so they will work the food and run the store's

like in the Nuka World market rather than having a settlement supply you and not being able to build at the settlement without god mode enabled.

So I was wondering if anyone is willing/wanting/capable of bringing a mod for a slavery system of some sort alive

I don't know anything about modding and if i did i would make the mod myself

Disclaimer

I do not condone slavery in the real world.

I was also disappointed, as the collar was clearly visible in the Nuka Trailer. Now nothing can be done with it.

Maybe this mod will be developed in this direction http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12585/?

Thanks! i will try to get in touch with the uploader as that does seem it could be made to go in that direction :)

Kudos for you :)

I too thought that was a missed opportunity, especially if you can rough up settlements to be your vassal; I mean, make them your slaves so they have to work the land while the raiders hang about and get drunk. That would allow you to have a 'regular' settlement while simultaneously it being under raider occupation, just like it is in Nuka World USA.

Being able to buy, sell or trade for particular types of slaves would be great. Maybe you need strong guards or farmers or provisioners.

Being able to make any unnamed NPC you knock down a slave by slapping a collar on them would be good. Might require the use of a special gun, like the syringer or something to knock them down rather than kill them. The slave then gets sent to the settlement/raider camp of your choice just like they were a companion.

I too thought that was a missed opportunity, especially if you can rough up settlements to be your vassal; I mean, make them your slaves so they have to work the land while the raiders hang about and get drunk. That would allow you to have a 'regular' settlement while simultaneously it being under raider occupation, just like it is in Nuka World USA.

Being able to buy, sell or trade for particular types of slaves would be great. Maybe you need strong guards or farmers or provisioners.

Being able to make any unnamed NPC you knock down a slave by slapping a collar on them would be good. Might require the use of a special gun, like the syringer or something to knock them down rather than kill them. The slave then gets sent to the settlement/raider camp of your choice just like they were a companion.

Damn those are good idea's and made me think that the arena would actually be useful for once if you can buy strong slaves then pit them against each other like in Django and even place bets :smile: