Creative Storehouse

TotalOblivion00

I do apologize if there is a mod of this type in existence already (I'm hopelessly new at this, and have no clue about how to go about searching for it if so), but is it possible for someone to create a Lore-Friendly storage mod that would allow you to add content to player homes (bought and/or built) that allowed you to add the various trophy pieces (i.e.

Dragon Mask

, Armor/Weapon Sets, etc.), but only after the "first piece" was found?

Moreover, having a feature wherein only one could be built at a time for each item you find, unless an in-game item (i.e. book, note, rumor, etc.) indicated there were more and/or how many there were "likely" to be in throughout Tamriel (read as Skyrim).

A possible additional, though entirely optional, feature would be to create a sort of anchored portal that you would be able to create within each house that could teleport you to each of the other homes (

possibly initially created and anchored in the College of Winterhold and only somehow accessible after becoming the Headmaster

). Like a floating void-/pocket dimension-type thing where you could only add a portal to each house after buying/building it, running on the principle that teleporting is arduous and requires specific knowledge of the location as well as immense power to sustain (

and the previous Headmasters would use the initially created portal as a quiet/safe realm of meditation/reflection/experimentation

).

Again, if there is such a mod in existence already, I profusely apologize and humbly ask for the name or a link to it.

As a side note, the use of spoiler tags are probably superfluous, but there's always that one guy. You know who it is. 'Cause I don't.