Creation Kit Start up default View

silhouett

Hi Although I have been using the creation kit a very long time and I know I read something about this at one time, can someone tell me how to make the creation kit when sirst started open to recent viewed cells ?

Any other neat startup options would also be greatly appreciated. :huh:

Many Thanks In Advance !!! :geek:

Hi Although I have been using the creation kit a very long time and I know I read something about this at one time, can someone tell me how to make the creation kit when sirst started open to recent viewed cells ?

Any other neat startup options would also be greatly appreciated. Â :huh:

Many Thanks In Advance !!! :geek:

I had this setup before (heck, it may have been me that you heard it from ma as I've been lamenting the loss for some time) and it is surely possible. I can't, however, for the life of me remember how I did it or find the .ini edit that needs to be changed. =(

Following this topic for sure in cae you do come across it.

P.S. It also kept the cell view window from repopulating every time one switched cells...which was an outright and utterly fantastic change for the better.

Any other neat startup options would also be greatly appreciated. Â :huh:

Many Thanks In Advance !!! :geek:

I had this setup before (heck, it may have been me that you heard it from ma as I've been lamenting the loss for some time) and it is surely possible. I can't, however, for the life of me remember how I did it or find the .ini edit that needs to be changed. =(

Following this topic for sure in cae you do come across it.

P.S. It also kept the cell view window from repopulating every time one switched cells...which was an outright and utterly fantastic change for the better.

Well I am not sure to that you for the hope this gives me or the feeling of disrepair LOL

Heh...your welcome...and sorry. =P

Well, I do know it is an ini edit, for sure.

You've spurred me into taking another look trough my backups and see if so can find a copy of the creation kit.ini that still had it (or if I can see it at all). I'll see if I can get to it over the weekend.

There is hope in the creation, ..... Kit I mean Creation kit...