Bethesda Games - Graphics and Mods

AdamRundolf001

The one thing I hated about Bethesda games is that they weren't taking the time to polish and optimize for med - high end systems. Although high end systems can still take quite the beating from those enb's... I have an AMD-FX 8350 Black Edition 8 Core Processor and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 from a provider called Gigabyte G1 Gaming. I have 10 gigs of ram and 4 gigs of vram and still the computer get's its CPU tower caved-in by those enb's not to mention the fact that all the vanilla textures have been optimized the wrong way. Your suppose to reduce texture memory size and usage while keeping the quality of the textures fairly high... Bethesda failed to do this every single time ever since the oblivion days... we want a game that has been worked on with patience and time. We want a game that is the very best Bethesda has to offer... long ago you made a vow to make an rpg that was the best of the best. Morrowind was PERFECT Skywind will be even better along with Skyblivion throw in the fallout 4 exp system with a variety of skills and attributes with a light focus on character building and a heavy focus on creation with an in-depth class system with promotions and everyone will be happy. I live by a code that is this... "Smart builds make the playthrough wholesome for without wits and strategy what is a man to do but sit and play meaningless match 3 games..."

Edited by AdamRundolf001