DEADPOOL WANTS A HAT! (mod help..)

mlgDumb

I'm using the standalone Deadpool mod (only one on nexus) and I'd really love to be able to put on a HAT or TRENCH COAT while still wearing the Deadpool armor, i mean how can you *really* play as Deadpool if you can't play with your outfit?

I already tried the "Armosmith Extended", the "More Armor Slots" and the "Layerable OutiƬfit" mods, but none of 'em did the trick...
So I am begging you MODDERS, can anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know a ton about working with armors but I know that all the pieces are assigned to armor slots which are a kind of attachment point. You would need to modify which armor slots those items are assigned to such that they don't conflict with the armor slots of the items you want to wear with them.

I don't know a ton about working with armors but I know that all the pieces are assigned to armor slots which are a kind of attachment point. You would need to modify which armor slots those items are assigned to such that they don't conflict with the armor slots of the items you want to wear with them.

First of all, thanks for replying!

Actually i've never stepped into modding before so i was kinda hoping that a mod like the one i'm describing already existed.

But from the way you speak looks like it doesn't, do you suggest me to try and make it myself?