How to edit left hand item/shield position when blocking

KakkaHousu695

I'm using Equip-able Maps for immersion purposes, and there is a slight problem with the map positioning when blocking (that's how you view the map when in 1st person), some southern parts of the map are outside my screen so I can't see them. This is very minor problem but it is still quite annoying. :/

I already tried fixing it using NifSkope, but as you might guess, I had no idea what I was doing and I didn't find any tutorials for this very specific task! So is there an easier way of changing the map's position? Or a quick tutorial video showing how to do this with NifSkope would be great too! :D

NifSkope should be the right way to go.

Try to edit this parameter. When you increase the value, the shield goes up. At least this works for weapons as far as I can confirm. I just took the dwarven shield as an example:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160909/ys7zi6gu.png

Thank you so much!! I would've never thought of editing the map's mesh, I was trying to adjust the player skeleton so that the whole arm would be in different position, but since I had no idea what I was doing I spent 15 minutes just doing random adjustments without getting any results and then got frustrated and came here! :D

Only downside remaining now is that the map is floating few inches above my character's hand, but that's only visible in 3rd person view so it doesn't really matter! once again, thank you! :)