grandpauj1

Hi, Not sure if anybody will see this (looks kinda deserted here) but was wondering what is the deal with the save aspect on this game. I have had the game for a long time but just could never get in to it. Started playing it again the other day and it's something I think I could get in to. My issue is it seems to crash at the worst times (not that any time is good) and even after reaching check points, which I would think would be a "Save point", it takes me back to the start of the mission. I did a search but came up empty. The only thing I got was click on "resume game", and do you have "Auto save disabled". Well I click on "Resume game" and it takes me to the start of the mission! I went thru the settings and found nothing about "Auto save" enable or disable. the fact that the game crashes is bad enough, but it taking me to the start, not the last check point is frustrating as hell. I am running Windows 8.1 on a computer that tops recommended system requirements tenfold, well maybe not tenfold, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Also I downloaded from Cds thru steam so I'm sure it is got what ever updates are out there. Thanks in advance for any help (o:

• 4 weeks later...