gavinwalsh

so I have been playing fallout 4 and was thinking with this engine what if there was a massive land expansion mod that added the entire USA for us to populate with buildings including exporting the map from fallout 3 and new Vegas so we can walk from Boston to Washington or use a car to fast travel to different city's, I found textures and models I can use for this but I have no clue how to import it into the fallout 4 engine creation kit and if it would even be possible, and would love some advice on what to do and if you think of any limitations to the idea.

what if there was a massive land expansion mod that added the entire USA for us to populate with buildings including exporting the map from fallout 3 and new Vegas so we can walk from Boston to Washington

The 'entire' USA? Good luck with that. I think it'd be much more prudent and realistic of you to start off making very small mods, and learning as much as possible about the various tools you'll utilize along the way, before you even consider attempting to make something this ridiculously over ambitious.

No mod author in their right mind would even consider this idea of yours a possibility, not to mention TOS that dicate your not allowed to use assets from other games, including Bethesda's. So you can't import the maps from 3 or NV.

Not belittling you, but just want to steer you in the right direction; don't get ahead of yourself.

It took Bethesda, who have a team of just over 100, 4 years or so to make Fallout4. Think about that.