spawn nukaworld raiders and settlers

tawatabak

im looking for a mod that lets me spawn settler, operaters, disciples and pack members and minutemen for my settlements

i know cheat terminal lets me spawn normal settlers but no nukaw. raiders

my raider outposts seem too empty and it takes ages to populate them

• 1 month later...

I was looking for something like this too. No luck, found only this thread. But I have figured out some console commands. Probably, it`s too late, but I will write them, maybe it can be useful for someone.
(Note that all console commands should be used without quates and it`s better to make a save before playing with them).

Edit: The first 2 numders for raider settlers depend on the dlc load order. You have to replace xx with the number of your load order. Im my game it`s 06. Nuka world was the 6th dlc I installed. Same goes for Far Harbour settlers.

To spawn a settler:
player.placeatme 00020593

To spawn a minuteman:
player.placeatme 00bb873

To spawn a pack member:
player.placeatme xx00be4c

To spawn an operator:
player.placeatme xx00be4b

To spawn a disciple:
player.placeatme xx007cea

To spawn a Far Harbour settler:

player.placeatme xx1054d

It`s not necessary to spawn raiders at raider outposts, they can live in any settlement and even together with other settlers.

To change the model(appearence/gender) of spawned npc or any generic settler click on the npc, type "disable" and then type "enable". It will replace the model with another random model. Sometimes they respawn in a different place so it can take some time to find them in a large settlement.

All spawned npc are not assigned to any settlement and you can`t trade with them. For the minutemen and raiders open the console, click on them and use "addkeyword workshopallowmove" command. Then enter the workshop mode and assign(R/move) them to any settlement. To make them provisioners use "addkeyword workshopallowcaravan".
For usual settles just use the workshop mode to move them.
For settlers who had been assigned to a settlemen but were disabled and enabled in a console, move them to any other settlement. It`s also possible to move them back before they leave.
"Addkeyword" commands is a temporary fix, but it works immediately. To make npc able to be moved and assigned to caravan forever, use on them:"setpv ballowmove 1"
and "setpv ballowcaravan 1". The effect will appear only after leaving the location.

If you have completed "Open Season", all spawned raider settlers will be hostile. To fix this issue open console, click on your raider and type "addtofaction 0001c21c 0". Then type "stopcombat" (or optional "resetai") . It will make npc friendly.

Edited by kitcat81