peaceful solution nukaworld raider (spoiler alert)

tawatabak

at the end of nukaworld, whatever you do, one gang will turn against you and invade the powerplant

but i dont like that ending i did my best to help all 3 gangs equally and still one turns against me that sux

so i thought to myself how about a peaceful ending

instead of one of the 3 nwgangs turns against you, it will be the rust devil that invade the powerplant planning to take nuka town for them and there robots

and you together with pack, operater and Disciples fight against the rust devils

leaving all 3 gangs alive so you can get all 3 perks and be able to play all radiant quests after finishing nuka world

i know this would be a lot of work but im sure it can be done

could be another gang like trappers or forged or even gunner or minutemen, doesnt need to be rust devils, but i think they would fit cause you need a lot of firepower to go against three vicious raider gangs at ones and robots obviously have a lot firepower

Edited by tawatabak

Personally, I wanted a bit more of a grey solution. I wanted to conspire with the Operators to eliminate the other two crews and then have them become more of a group of legitimate operators ...working alongside the Traders. That way the Operators Gang gets a 50% cut of the profits of the park with the agreement that they handle the slightly more dangerous duties of providing security for the place, the Traders get their freedom and a 40% share for handling the running of the Market and whatever attractions that the united effort can restore to working order (with the assistance of the guy from the Nuka-Cade) ---------------- and 10% going to the OverBoss.... me.

All Under my command.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer killing all the raiders and freeing the traders, but I like both of these ideas. They would be great options to have (especially for evil/bastard playthroughs). BUMP.

I like the cut of your jib.

I haven't played this yet, but I'd love some sort of uncompromising bastard option AND a full compromise option.