Saving with a follower following causes crash in Markarth. D:

TacticalHotDog

Hi guys,

So yesterday I posted another topic talking about a similar problem (maybe the same), but now I have developed a theory on what is causing the crashing.

Backstory: After entering Markarth and saving Margaret, Eltrys walks up to me and gives me the note, I read it, and then I get the conspiracy quest. Before, when I have finished the quest (killed Madanach, escaped Cidhna) I seem to always CTD when trying to save my game either right after killing Madanach or inside the spider dungeon (when escaping) after killing the spiders and dwemer enemies. Until recently, that's what has been happening, but then I tried again without any followers following me and I could save anywhere I wanted at least until I told one of my followers to follow me and then I would immediately CTD upon saving. (Sorry for the horrible grammar, yo soy muy mal) I have both UFO and RDO installed. However, I have never experienced this problem up until I accepted that quest and have run through it. I've even tried installing mods such as "The Choice is Yours" to attempt to skip the quest but for some reason, "The Choice is Yours" is not giving extra dialogue options to deny the quest.

If you have any further questions regarding my mod setup or just any questions in general, I'll be glad to answer as long as in the end I can save and continue my game with followers.

Thanks. :tongue:

Edit: I actually just checked and I've never made a previous post talking about a problem in any way similar to this problem, just so you know.

Edited by TacticalHotDog