Progress update: I'm going back on hiatus. The guy I got to make a model sheet flaked out on me And I don't have the money to hire a professional artist to render it out.

So yes I myself am going to flake out till further notice, due to my discovery of the issues of working on valve time; Not having any proper motivation to work. I am going to spend my time learning to draw my own model sheets at a more than 3rd grade level. I am sorry for getting your hopes up.

​Serenely,

- The_Suspense / Thinking Outside The Skybox

Progress update: I'm going back on hiatus. The guy I got to make a model sheet flaked out on me And I don't have the money to hire a professional artist to render it out.

So yes I myself am going to flake out till further notice, due to my discovery of the issues of working on valve time; Not having any proper motivation to work. I am going to spend my time learning to draw my own model sheets at a more than 3rd grade level. I am sorry for getting your hopes up.

âSerenely,

- The_Suspense / Thinking Outside The SkyboxÂ

Well that's a bummer, hope everything comes out on as I don't have much knowledge like u or else I would have helped you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...