Use power armor mods without power armor

Manway

I remember when modding first came out for consoles a friend of mine who has it on there found a mod that lets you equip power armor mods to yourself without having to use power armor. Unfortunately that friend has since forgotten the name of the mod and is too lazy to load up fallout to find the name. So here I am, using both the nexus site search and google doesnt turn up anything.

Sweet, that looks like it. I'll give it a try when I have a min, and it looks like it is on nexus, but the uploader has a different name so not sure who ripped off who. Also, just making sure, I can go to workbench and add mods like the built in stealth boy or the tesla coils right?

Yes, the mod is called Alien Tech-Body Armor. It can be found on Bethesda.net, for PC.. It is really OP. I don't think Nexus has it. Moder is SafetyMaiden. I got mine off of Bethesda.net. I use Nexus Mod Manager, to run all mods.(Bethesda+Nexus mods).

You can not equipe power armor mods on it. It has protection equal to X-01 power armor, and a very OP option.

Sweet, that looks like it. I'll give it a try when I have a min, and it looks like it is on nexus, but the uploader has a different name so not sure who ripped off who. Also, just making sure, I can go to workbench and add mods like the built in stealth boy or the tesla coils right?

Nexus has very strict rules about steeling mods, so if it's under a different name on Bethesda's mod page, you can be 90% certain that one has been stolen from Nexus.

Damn, then thats not the one im looking for. The mod my friend got let you use the mods and thats what im looking for. Also, I think the one on Nexus might have been stolen because it was uploaded a day after the one on Bethesda's site.

Damn, then thats not the one im looking for. The mod my friend got let you use the mods and thats what im looking for. Also, I think the one on Nexus might have been stolen because it was uploaded a day after the one on Bethesda's site.

Then I have no idea what mod that might be, as I have never seen such a mod.

If the mod here on Nexus was stolen then that person would have been banned from Nexus as soon as it showed up.

Nexus is very strict, and has no tolerance for such things, or they are the same person?

Edited by bill8872

"lets you equip power armor mods to yourself without having to use power armor"

do you mean equip power armor without the frame and you can use it like you would regular armor

Sort of, except that it doesnt look like power armor either.