Personally, I would be happy with the creature even if the weapon is wielded at its fingertips. :smile: At the worst, I could create a special weapon or object for it to wield, with an offset centre to correct for the attachment point offset. After all, I would want to give this unique creature a unique weapon anyway.

In that case, I'll then consider that the attachment points are good enough and start exporting the animations.

Almost done. I lost a lot of time getting the aarakocra wings main skeleton match follow its counterpart in the aarakocra skeleton (since the wings are a separate model), not mentioning real life busier than usual this first quarter, but hopefully I'll make quicker progress now.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He he... I didn't know the Flumph, but I had the idea of adding a script to cause acid or poison damage to creatures going to close to the jellyfish (although they wouldn't attack, they're supposed to have urticating filaments).

I'm too busy to prepare anything right now, but I'll upload the jellyfish next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Good progress on the green slaad! Walk, Idle and Attack animations are now complete. Run and die are next. By the way, the green slaad being some sort of giant frog, I was wondering if hopping would do for the running animation. Any thoughts?