This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Please only use these forums to report problems, make suggestions or ask questions about these forums or my sites. Any questions related to Morrowind, Oblivion or anything other than Nexus sites should be posted in the other relevant forums.

Thank you.

um... yea... wat r kudos about?

And also i think that people shud be able to vote on forums and the forums with the most votes are put in a top 10 or sumthing so everyone can post on the best forums

This has me scratching my head. Either a lot of people don't look at where they're posting or they just don't care whether these forums work or not.

Mod questions asked in the right sub forum will get answered quicker and more often so its worth the extra few seconds navigation.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is in the right contex and spirit of this thread.

This is just my thought on the matter of thread necromancy. Wouldn't it be prudent to just close all topics that are over 3 months old?

Sometimes worthwild content can be added to threads that are a month or two old, but anything older should most likely be locked down, just to prevent people from inadvertently violating the necromancy policy.

I was guilty when I first came to the forum, as it was my first visits here and I wanted to view all topics that were available and as I had the time I cycled through and read a lot - posted replies and then of course got hit for this infringment :confused:

I'd do it myself, as I have the time if I were allowed (with my work nights being -very- uneventful ^_^).

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this is where I report this.

To admin's, you might want to check my personality idles 4 mod page. Looks like a bot may be up to something the downloads are quite a bit higher than views. Not sure I'm reading it right I'm referring to the downloads on the main page for the mod (under version), which says over 13500 downloads, when you click on files over it says 5100 downloads. views are only at a bit over 11,500.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14280

Hope this is where I report this.

To admin's, you might want to check my personality idles 4 mod page. Looks like a bot may be up to something the downloads are quite a bit higher than views. Not sure I'm reading it right I'm referring to the downloads on the main page for the mod (under version), which says over 13500 downloads, when you click on files over it says 5100 downloads. views are only at a bit over 11,500.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14280

I just looked, the page has 3 files, the counter counts all downloads from the page....so this is not out of line at all as it is a popular mod and folks like to keep up with changes/additions. Also if you have deleted a file the count remains.

Buddah

I’d like to mention that in practice, usernames that have more than three numbers appending their name are in many cases spammers or users creating those profiles for ‘other than appropriate’ activity.

I’d like to see anyone’s name having excessive numbers (like jackrod445500 or some such similar name) be first messaged and asked to decided an appropriate alternate name with three or less digits and then have it changed.

Those who do not reply should have their accounts removed, and in turn the forum should prohibit any name creation with excessive digits appending a name. I know this may sound a bit like ‘forum Nazism’ but I do feel it will have a net positive return on reducing spammers and malevolent users.