This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, this said it was for questions and stuff so, i was wondering-how does one became a moderator?

hmm, as for suggestion why isn't there an torrent alternative?

The textures are amazing in size couple 100Mbits behind there would do quite nice and I am sure people are willing to support.

(Not that it's bad to have servers, but, atm, looking 40KB/s. Just think community sharing would be really nice plan B)

Hey :D

I'd also like to know if there's a way to have a different theme. I'm a girly girl and would love to see some pink ;D

Just a thought and no probs if it's not possible. :thanks:

hmm, as for suggestion why isn't there an torrent alternative?

The textures are amazing in size couple 100Mbits behind there would do quite nice and I am sure people are willing to support.

(Not that it's bad to have servers, but, atm, looking 40KB/s. Just think community sharing would be really nice plan B)

What is keeping said authors from uploading a torrent file as an additional file option?

• 2 weeks later...

This is usually a problem with Opera or Google Chrome, loading from the cache. Delete the cache and see if you are indeed logged in.

Most users here find Firefox to be more effective for this site.

Hope this helps.

Buddah

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a quick question that may have been answered already, but if so, I didn't find it. Anyway, I had someone pay for one month of premium service for me, and instead of paying the 2.00 and change, I was charged over 4.00. I reviewed the currency exchange rate, and realized that I was getting charged more because I live in the U.S. Now two something a month seemed fine for a month, almost five was a surprise. However, considering the vast number of mods I've downloaded, I'd like to get a lifetime membership since I've enjoyed my time here more than some of the DLC's from Bethesda.

But there's a problem...

A lifetime membership is like somewhere in the 40's so if I get one, will I be charged 80+ dollars for it? That's extreme...and as a college student, I really don't have a dime to spare! I think I know the answer from reading the rules and regulations but just to be sure I'd like to know what am I looking at for a lifetime membership. :thanks:

Ok I have a quick question that may have been answered already, but if so, I didn't find it. Anyway, I had someone pay for one month of premium service for me, and instead of paying the 2.00 and change, I was charged over 4.00. I reviewed the currency exchange rate, and realized that I was getting charged more because I live in the U.S. Now two something a month seemed fine for a month, almost five was a surprise. However, considering the vast number of mods I've downloaded, I'd like to get a lifetime membership since I've enjoyed my time here more than some of the DLC's from Bethesda.

But there's a problem...

A lifetime membership is like somewhere in the 40's so if I get one, will I be charged 80+ dollars for it? That's extreme...and as a college student, I really don't have a dime to spare! I think I know the answer from reading the rules and regulations but just to be sure I'd like to know what am I looking at for a lifetime membership. :thanks:

Yes.

Somewhere on the list of fees you looked at is a button that will translate all the currency to American Dollars.