This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but I have a mod on the fallout nexus site http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5542, about 2 and a half months ago a user (that has now been banned) was trying to start a flame war in the comments tab, I just noticed today that commenting has been disabled. Is there a way to re-enable comments.

:thanks: -Vc212

I have removed the lock on the discussion so they will work again. If it gets out of hand again I will lock it again and throw the key away.

Buddah

Hello, my name is Grihpus, i´m a new member of this page.

I have a question, i want download mods of The Elder Scroll Oblivion IV and i can´t download because i´m spanish and the servers are USA and United Kingdoom, please help me.

And sorry for my basic english :P

It does not matter where the server is you can use it. You may want to try them all and see which one gives you the best download speed. They will vary depending on congestion and the path between you and the download server.

Buddah

Hey! I wanted to ask if you could add a "click here if download doesnt start" button or sth like that because my internet didnt work so i tried to download a mod with my andtoid-phone (similar to iphone) but when i get to the download (where the downloadwindow would appear usually) just nothing happens... if there was a button i could click it and select save target as. Please help! Thank you!

What is the policy on name changing? Like, say, if the name Shirosaki wasn't taken, would I need to meet some requirement to change it to that?

I also can't seem to check whether that name is taken. no permissions apparently.

If you have a good reason to change your name and the name you want is not used, I guess you could send Dark0ne a PM about this.

Will there be anything on this site for Starcraft 2 when it comes out? it would be wicked to have modding for it on here

• 2 weeks later...
Are thumbs down permanent? Because someone gave me a thumbs down but did not give any helpful feedback on the issue, as in no comment on specifics "The file caused conflicts with the game or other popular files" and thats all. I have tried to PM this person but am not really expecting a reply. So what about possible trash thumbs-downs? I don't really see a report feature for them.

No one can remove non endorsements, not even Dark0ne. Only the person that posted the non endorsement can remove it.

The reason there are only a few canned responses for non endorsements is it keeps the trolls and flamers quiet.

They are welcome to leave separate comments and if they are truly just trying to tell you something they will.

So you have to take the good with the bad, not everyone will like your offering....some will tell you they didn't like it.

Buddah