This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

First of all: the look is much better now! thank you for that!

but: there are still some things that I don't like that much. I think it would be much easier, if you could change from the forums to the site with the PlugIns directly. In the version before there was the possibility to easily switch to Fallout Nexus, TES Nexus or DA Nexus with one klick on the link somewhere on the top of the page. Also now on the top of the site, there are two links with TES Nexus, both lead to the same page the only different is the breakup of the topic; one says

[the nexus forums ] [The Nexus Forums] [Forums]

.........................................................................[Members] [subscription]

and the other one says:

[the nexus forums] [The Nexus Forums]

............................[Forums] [Members] [subscription]

I don't see the necessarity of these two different styles (btw: the first one is much better)

something I also found was, that there in the topic stood "sign in" on the left side (I think) and "log in" on the other side. It's only something very small, but it takes unnecessary space and it may produce confusion. In m< opinion one link for signing in and one link for registration is enough. Why two links for signing in?

what else? I first liked the idea of all the text beeing in the middle, but later I saw that this format, capped a part of the "topic" I mentioned before. So some text that is meant to be in the "topic/headline/whatever" is somewhere between the other text below and this dosn't look good. I also don't know if this appears just because of my small monitor, while everywhere else it works fine, but these were some things I recognized.

one question at the end: will the site with the PIs also be updated like this? I like the style and I would appreciate that. It makes the Forum look more modern. Why not the database too?

Edit: I'm using the "Dark-Version" ; I tested the others too, and I could not admit the things mentioned above. However I prefer the dark one and would be happy, if these things could be fixed some day

Not sure if this is from the forum update or from having just updated to Firefox 3.6 because both updates occurred at the same time on my end... I used to be able to left click a link from the "Uploaded Files" sections and it would automatically open in a new tab, now it only opens in the same tab unless I force it by right clicking and choosing on the dropdown menu. I have dug through my Firefox settings and confirmed it is set to open new windows in new tabs. Is the forum software trying to say links to the nexus sites themselves are not external sites?

I just noticed something that made me happy this morning. The site now displays the correct hour/minute of my posts. I looked at my clock right after I made a post and guess what? The hours matched. Before, no matter what GMT I chosed it was always displayed wrong. It's a nice thing. One more reason that makes me like the new changes more.

Please only use these forums to report problems, make suggestions or ask questions about these forums or my sites. Any questions related to Morrowind, Oblivion or anything other than my sites should be posted in the other relevant forums.

Thank you.

Hi , I hope this is the relevant area to ask this...but I just paid a subscription fee and it still shows me as not being a premium member... is this normal? does it take a while to update?

Thanks in advance

Hi , I hope this is the relevant area to ask this...but I just paid a subscription fee and it still shows me as not being a premium member... is this normal? does it take a while to update?

Thanks in advance

The forums are showing you as a Premium Member, leangeldemorte. Make sure you log out of the site you want to use and log back in again and your membership should then be recognised. If you have any further problems please PM or email me.