This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Could we have the 60 sec´s delay remowed from non-counting areas please? Spammers can not collect post count here anyway. :thumbsup:

It takes sooo long when I welcome newbies. :biggrin:

Smth with the font size. The letters have suddenly reduced to the size 3 or 4.
I am guessing somebody reduced the font size on your browser. In firefox, that is easily done by pressing CTRL + "-" to make fonts smaller or CTRL + "+" to make them larger...also accessible via the menu: View --> Zoom --> Zoom In/Out.

I treat Internet Explorer like the plaque and steer clear of it...so I cannot remember the detailed instructions on how to modify font size in that program.

LHammonds

Still a mystery though, how did it happen to be changed (no possible candidates for "somebody")
Its the ol infamous "nut-behind-the-wheel" scenario then. :tongue: There is another shortcut to doing the same thing in Firefox, CTRL + Scroll Wheel on the mouse...which is the most-likely candidate for how you did it for this forum. :thumbsup:

LHammonds

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, not sure as a lot of people where to post this... I'm having a problem with the site involving reporting comments. I click "Report Comment" and it just takes me to the TESforums site.

http://thenexusforums.com/

Instead of the report page, I end up here. As this is a problem with the site, I figured I'd post it here. Thank you for your cooperation,

Devdrago

EDIT: Please PM me considering I do not post on the forums much, and will most likely forget where to find this on the site. Otherwise this will make my favorites EVEN MORE chaotic and I will just most likely delete this link. Thank you for your time and effort in improving the site, as this is what I'm tring to help you accomplish. Again, thank you- Devdrago

Hello, not sure as a lot of people where to post this... I'm having a problem with the site involving reporting comments. I click "Report Comment" and it just takes me to the TESforums site.

http://thenexusforums.com/

Instead of the report page, I end up here. As this is a problem with the site, I figured I'd post it here. Thank you for your cooperation,

Devdrago

EDIT: Please PM me considering I do not post on the forums much, and will most likely forget where to find this on the site. Otherwise this will make my favorites EVEN MORE chaotic and I will just most likely delete this link. Thank you for your time and effort in improving the site, as this is what I'm tring to help you accomplish. Again, thank you- Devdrago

I don't think that is a problem. If you are sent back to the first page it's becouse the report has been sent and a moderator will soon take it into consideration. I think it's an improvement as it's less time consuming and more efficient.

As for you not beeing able to find this again, the solution is quite simple. Go to your profile and check your last posts: YOUR LAST 200 posts To get there click on Find posts just under your name and just above the green bar that shows your kudos.

• 2 weeks later...
I browsed around to see if this had been brought up before, but didn't find much, so I apologize in advance if this is a repeat request. On the download/rating history page, would it be possible to add a field that compares the last update and last download values to notify you that there is an update for a file you have downloaded? I know you can just compare manually, but I have downloaded and am using so many mods that it's just tedious and annoying to do so. I'd have to think that several users would also enjoy this feature. Thoughts?