This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Ever since the upgrade there doesn't appear to be any way to easily get from a given mod page to any kind of author summary and mod list any more, which makes it a little annoying to try to track down other work they've done. Having poked around it seems to have been purposefully removed, which is fair enough - even then, though, you only seem to see the uploader name on View Category or Search and not on the mod page itself, so if you've been tracking the site by viewing the Updates Today / Recently pages you have to take the slightly odd step of searching the title or clicking 'PM the author' to get their username to go put into an advanced search etc etc etc.

It'd seem a much easier process if Uploader/Modder were listed somewhere on the mod page, probably at the top of Description or stuck just under the title.

Ever since the upgrade there doesn't appear to be any way to easily get from a given mod page to any kind of author summary and mod list any more

If you are looking at the mod page (Example), simply click the uploaders name which is always hyperlinked (Example), then scroll down and you will see a files tab and an images tab which contain all the files and images they uploaded (at least on that particular site such as TESNexus).

It has worked this way for quite some time.

LHammonds

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is the wrong place for it, didnt see a thread specifically for it, so if I'm in the wrong here, I greatly apologize.

I know that some of the recent changes and proposed changes have got the owners/staff under some heat, and that some of the comments made here and there have got to be stressing you folks out.

So I wanted to go ahead and take a few minutes, and say something that I try to express when I have to bother some of the staff with whatever issue.

And that is, that I...for one, and very thankful for all the efforts that the staff, and especially the owners have put into this group of sites. I've learned a LOT from the DAnexus forums, I've helped a lot of people here, and had a lot of interesting and enjoyable conversations here. I've admired some very good artwork posted in the pictures section, and enjoy having the ability to share my own. and I have enjoyed many of the mods that have been posted here.

I know that they take it very seriously and respond very quickly to make our habitat safe, and enjoyable here. Especially in the case of spambots, and when the occassional malware site manages to sneak it's way in.

I also know that they are doing this entirely on a voluntary basis, taking time from their own personal lives, to do this. To do this for all of us, the gaming community. And they don't have to.

So I just wanted to take a few minutes to show appreciation. Especially to Dark0ne, who without him, we'd probably be stuck on sites like social.bioware.hell. Your efforts are especially appreciated.

LHammonds, BBen, Slof, its always been enjoyable interacting with you. And those of the staff that I havent had the chance to yet, you are not forgotten, I appreciate and thank ALL of you.

If it is on your mod page, you can delete it. If it is one that you uploaded to another members mod page, the file owner or a member of the staff can remove it. Use the report button and tell us which image you would like deleted.

Thank you, Buddah.

I've messaged the creator, but I'm not sure he speaks much English. Should I report the images through private messaging the global moderators?

While I'm not sure exactly how the report feature works here... on many boards clicking the report button either creates a message on a private forums for staff only, or sends a message to the staff members. So clicking the report button and leaving a short description of why you're reporting it, is usually your best option. :wink:

Darkeewolf is quite correct. Just use the report button on the file page and tell me which image you would like deleted.

Buddah

• 2 weeks later...

Some sort of CometChat thing popped up when I was looking at a file and it lagged me badly. It is at the bottom of this screen as well.

There doesn't seem to be a way make it stop appearing. I would like to be able to turn it off. On dialup it lags me severely.