This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

@ Dark0ne If read what you mentioned on "Happy Birthday, LHammonds!!" in "The Lounge (Off Topic Forum)".

This should not be happening that we forget the birthday of someone we like here on the Nexus.

So I ask if it could be made that we have some sort of notification that one of our friends has birthday today or one or two days before this one in a year event occurs. Bad news almost never go unnoticed but the good can, so it would be nice not forget someone with the good ones too. And if someone doesn't want to be remind by his/her friends that he/she is getting old then simply don't make an entry in the birth date field. We can't check all the people up and make notices. (some of us here have that loot friends the can't manage that at all to keep up with that).

It would be nice if this would be considered to some point.

I got plenty of birthday wishes simply due to the fact that my birthday shows up in the My Information block on the profile page. Those who never visit the pages of friends and ppl of interest and thus don't maintain these relationships would probably miss the day... and a reminder on the main page as well, but that's in real life quite similar, isn't it?

Please only use these forums to report problems, make suggestions or ask questions about these forums or my sites. Any questions related to Morrowind, Oblivion or anything other than Nexus sites should be posted in the other relevant forums.

Thank you.

Hi. My E-mail is [email protected]. I am really sorry. I have litterally never communicated with anyone online. before this, that is . i feel like i have a fairly good imagination and want to mod. I alone have used the nexus to learn to mod both oblivion and fallout 3. i know overall this is no big deal, but I have worked hard to get where I am. I am asking for help. maybe just the bare essentials, hopefully. I crave feedback, I guess..... I opened the G.E.C.K. and tried to make some sense. strait forward then hit ok and it shut off. six times in a row . In all honesty I am not trying to mod yet, because I am a noob...I have used nexus to mod Oblivion and Fallout 3 too some success. I am in no-way good at it...but i do want to learn. I am going to try to make a mod when New Vegas comes out, and would love at least some kind of feedback before-hand. I feel like I have at the very least some kind of imagination to add, when all is said and done.? digg?

I am try to add a mod and said to paste it on the data file but there are 8 which one do I add it to

The ..../data folder is meant, and there is only one.

Hello <b>Dark0ne</b> congratulations on the site. big fan of it for a while now

my sugestion is this: could you please make a site-wide login system? just so if you have an account on tesnexus and fallout3nexus (for instance) your login data gets carried over to the other site? simmilarily if you are browsing the sites and you suddenly feel the urge to post on the forums, you don't have to login over and over and over again!... just to eliminate that hassle... of course that would also mean that you would have to split the users section from the main databases and then merge them back on a separate common one... too bad WryeBash won't help with that... but there are plenty of quality software to deal with mysql databases that makes that proccess if not a breeze, at least not a hurricane!

hope you like the idea<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><font color="#696969"><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>uh..yeah...like...oops!</font><br>

Minor issue - I notice that the Premium graphic is not being displayed anymore...

http://www.thenexusforums.com/style_images/icon_green_premium.png

...going to the above URL returns "The webpage cannot be found"

Thanks

Edit: Happens on the Nexus file download Comments tab

Sorry to hassle, but wondered whether this glitch was going to be fixed?

Thanks