• Please log in to reply
2906 replies to this topic

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,337 posts

I have been looking up and down for an answer to this, and I just can't seem to find it...

What are these new items and what do they signify?

AP
AP Rank

It is in the News section of the Nexus sites as well as this article

LHammonds

mccrab

mccrab

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

I have been looking up and down for an answer to this, and I just can't seem to find it...

What are these new items and what do they signify?

AP
AP Rank

Here Activity points

Edit: Ups didn't notice that LHammonds already answered.

yeldarb

yeldarb

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Is any else being annoyed by a program (Java update?) trying to be installed every time they do anything like looking at a different topic on these forums? I do not (thankfully) have this happening with TESNexus.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,337 posts
This site uses JavaScript...not Java. Do you have Java installed (can be found in your Control Panel)? If so, check to see if it is set to automatically update. Maybe that is what's showing up. I have my java set to never check for updates and I have the updater program blocked at my firewall since I like to have strict control over what programs get updated on my computer and when.

LHammonds

jonnym123456789

jonnym123456789

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
not sure if this is the right place to ask so apologise in advance.

my monthly download history is saying i have not downloaded anything this month when i have.

has Dark0ne got rid of this feature for none premium members? i use to endorse mods i have DL. thank you its such a useful feature. thanks

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

Outlander

• Premium Member
  • 21,338 posts

not sure if this is the right place to ask so apologise in advance.

my monthly download history is saying i have not downloaded anything this month when i have.

has Dark0ne got rid of this feature for none premium members? i use to endorse mods i have DL. thank you its such a useful feature. thanks

Someone made a topic about this. You are not the only one having problems with this.

http://thenexusforum...howtopic=218300

vometia

vometia

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 153 posts
I've just started getting attempts to run scripts from a domain called my79list.com registered in the Ukraine; might be nothing, but I thought it looked a bit suspicious. Anyone...?

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,337 posts

I've just started getting attempts to run scripts from a domain called my79list.com registered in the Ukraine; might be nothing, but I thought it looked a bit suspicious. Anyone...?

I'm seeing this in my script blocker as well. hmmm....

vometia

vometia

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 153 posts

I'm seeing this in my script blocker as well. hmmm....

It seems to have gone away again now. Thankfully. :)

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,160 posts
I'm getting a really strange combination of ""almost ureadable/unusable" pages on the Forums when I'm signed-in, and the "IPBoards" default, boring by legible pages when I'm signed out. Really strange! I'll include screen shots once I can recover that functionality.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.178 seconds