This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I think the update system on the forum side is broken again.

When I go to Content I Follow (to make sure the threads were, in fact, followed), it shows the various threads with their current updates/posts.

When I click on the notification bell at the top, however, those notifications are noticeably missing. New posts on the followed threads are not showing up. I use the latest version of Firefox, on a Mac, and everything is up to date. The cache was cleared, I logged out and back in, and restarted the browser. Nothing.

It could be Firefox and I know Firefox 57 changed a lot of things, so perhaps it's Firefox that disabled the notifications for you.

I tried Firefox 57, but after a while I switched back to Firefox 56 and disabled update in Firefox as it changes too many things. Which I didn't like one bit, addons and lot of other stuff didn't worked.

FWIW, I just subscribed for a thread, perhaps subscribe for this thread too, and I'll post as soon I get a notification.

We can't fix a possible bug if you don't give us more details!

Why cannot I continue the upload wizard for my Skyrim Map Markers mod? :unsure:

I got an error saying that another file already exist, so I searched for mods that's supposed to have the Skyrim Map Markers as a mod name and after I got the result I'm surprised to see that no mod has my mod name.

The closest thing is this.

Skyrim City Map Markers

If that mod name prevents me from uploading my Skyrim Map Markers mod here then I say no thanks, I will not upload my mod(s) on Nexus. :sad:

Sorry Leonardo, I mean on Nexus Mods itself. You said you've gotten some of the way through the upload wizard but it's bugging out for you. I'd like to try using the upload wizard, on your file, so I can test it myself. I cannot reproduce the error you're receiving with the information you've provided me, and this doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone else uploading mods on the site, so I need to test it with your file specifically.

My mod doesn't exist on Nexus, not I am aware of, and my permission doesn't allow anyone to upload my mod here without my permission.

Do you want the archive via a PM? If so then I can send it to you, if I can use attachment in a PM.

Edited by leonardo2

Now I'm really confused. So did you try to add a mod page, it gave you that error, and you deleted the entire mod page? I'm trying to work out whether the mod page you tried to create, which gave you the error, still exists or not on Nexus Mods, even if you didn't get around to publishing it. If so, you'd be able to see it on this page. That's what I want to access and test with, because I made a page using the variables you mentioned and it worked perfectly fine for me.

Now I'm really confused. So did you try to add a mod page, it gave you that error, and you deleted the entire mod page? I'm trying to work out whether the mod page you tried to create, which gave you the error, still exists or not on Nexus Mods, even if you didn't get around to publishing it. If so, you'd be able to see it on this page. That's what I want to access and test with, because I made a page using the variables you mentioned and it worked perfectly fine for me.

TBH, I had no idea I already created a mod page. o_O

Well that certainly explains it why I couldn't continue the upload wizard earlier today. Thank you for posting that link. :smile:

Maybe notifying a member about an existing mod page would be a good idea, in case something similar happen in the future. Now, can I finish my mod page I did a while back. Again, thanks for your assistance.