This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hello, I was wondering about Permissions and Credit.

See, I had used a mod HD Realistic Sun 2 and edited the files to better suit

Stakado Cinemascope ENB as the sun glare was ungodly bright and big.

I had been trying to get a proper size going on using GIMP

and multiple sun and sunglare dds files.

After hours of tweaking and editing and searching,

I found HD Realistic Sun 2 which consist of two files.

sun.dds and sunglare.dds. I've edited both.

Anyways, I would like to upload the file and share it.

However, here's where the problem comes in.

The person who originally upload the mod has been banned.

What should I do?

Would it be okay if I uploaded it and

still give credit to the original modder?

I don't want to step on any toes.

o-o

To confirm, are you trying to navigate to rd.nexusmods.com or is the site sending you/requesting things from rd.nexusmods.com, but you're on nexusmods.com?

I ask because rd.nexusmods.com no longer exists and should be redirecting to nexusmods.com.

Sorry, total brainfart on my end - it's a separate issue. I'm just getting an endless reload loop on the www, not rd. Sorry about the confusion.

See, I had used a mod HD Realistic Sun 2 and edited the files to better suit Stakado Cinemascope ENB as the sun glare was ungodly bright and big. I had been trying to get a proper size going on using GIMP and multiple sun and sunglare dds files. After hours of tweaking and editing and searching, I found HD Realistic Sun 2 which consist of two files.

However, here's where the problem comes in. The person who originally upload the mod has been banned.

What should I do?

o-o

Still need the author's permission

See, I had used a mod HD Realistic Sun 2 and edited the files to better suit Stakado Cinemascope ENB as the sun glare was ungodly bright and big.

I had been trying to get a proper size going on using GIMP and multiple sun and sunglare dds files.

After hours of tweaking and editing and searching, I found HD Realistic Sun 2 which consist of two files.

However, here's where the problem comes in.

The person who originally upload the mod has been banned.

What should I do?

o-o

Still need the author's permission

Yes. And it's lot better to start a separate thread in the correct mod forum.

Not you qwertyzeldar. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

New design is ugly as duck, but this is not the point. Pictures too big, to much empty place, no contrast, everything is white, it's just much harder to read text and find anything.

Actually, tags on right side was pretty good and useful, don't know why did you delete this.

Quick photoshop idea from non-designer, and don't think i hate you (pretty much)

RRz2oyC.jpg

To confirm, are you trying to navigate to rd.nexusmods.com or is the site sending you/requesting things from rd.nexusmods.com, but you're on nexusmods.com?

I ask because rd.nexusmods.com no longer exists and should be redirecting to nexusmods.com.

Sorry, total brainfart on my end - it's a separate issue. I'm just getting an endless reload loop on the www, not rd. Sorry about the confusion.

Just checking back in about this - everything is working fine now for some reason. Sorry about that!

Dark Mode for NMM

For a very long time I have been wishing for you guys to make a NIGHT MODE or Dark Mode for the Nexus Mod Manager application. Our phones, favorite web browsers, and even tablets have these options. Even a simple inversion mode would be great. My friend just goes in and changes stuff and make it look that way. I'm to lazy to do all what he does to get the desired look for NMM. As for EYE Rest which I have been told to use in the past. I do use it however it only goes so far. That much white on the screen can really overwhelm you.

I hope you guys implement this someday.

Dark Mode for NMM

For a very long time I have been wishing for you guys to make a NIGHT MODE or Dark Mode for the Nexus Mod Manager application. Our phones, favorite web browsers, and even tablets have these options. Even a simple inversion mode would be great. My friend just goes in and changes stuff and make it look that way. I'm to lazy to do all what he does to get the desired look for NMM. As for EYE Rest which I have been told to use in the past. I do use it however it only goes so far. That much white on the screen can really overwhelm you.

I hope you guys implement this someday.

That would have to be a community/fan made item, since there is no longer any official development for NMM.

You can check the new site mod manager Vortex and suggest it for that instead if you feel it is required.