This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I don't know where to post this feedback but in general I find it annoying to find mods that requires other mods that either you can't get anymore or haven't been ported to Skyrim se. I know that modders do their best but couldn't they just include the required mods within their mod? Like i got become a fairy Queen mod that included the required animaated fairy Wings mod in it that way it is easy and effective other then being completely useless due to required mods you can't get

@ashleyparks43; No, modders cannot "include the required mods within their mods." Not without permission from (all) the original author(s), many of whom either would deny permission, wouldn't respond, or can't even be contacted. When done correctly, it is a help for players. But all too frequently it leads to drama, hurt feelings, and someone getting banned for violating the rules here. The Nexus actively discourages people even trying to do that sort of thing.

If a mod requires another mod that is no longer available, just don't use that mod.

@daventry; Well, it's not exclusive to the Forums, but here's the Nexus Facebook page:

Im confused about the Search Box above Nexus, im trying to see every single post or thread starter i made, yet it only goes so far to 2011

When did i even came to the Nexus Forum, or does Nexus like the Bethesda Forum Delete History Threads and Posts.

Im confused about the Search Box above Nexus, im trying to see every single post or thread starter i made, yet it only goes so far to 2011

When did i even came to the Nexus Forum, or does Nexus like the Bethesda Forum Delete History Threads and Posts.

It does not delete any posts, but it limits how far you can go back through "Find content" from your profile.

How can i go further back :smile:

If you refine your search inside the forums, you can use "find author" and "find by date" to narrow it down further. The date selections will go back till to the very beginnings, just not when you first pull them down. So if you want to go back further than 2012, first select 2012, then pull-down again so you can next select 2006, and so on and so on. Also don't know if it is that same way in every browser. Only the number of results is limited, not the time range itself. Move the time window but keep it small, and you'll get back till to the start.

Hey there

I am a newbie and typed my email address in wrong when I created a new account an cannot fix it an is now stuck under my mum's email.
Could you please correct my email asap thanks.
Correct email is <email address removed> not <email address removed> or <email address removed>

Thanks

Edited by Thandal
RL email addresses removed (and missing characters added.)

@Hakky11; You can change the email address associated with your account yourself.

Click the drop-down arrow to the right of your username at the top.

It's under your "My settings" => "Email & Password".

(And based the the number and type of mistakes you've made here so far, I'm wondering if the "11" in your username isn't your age...)