This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Question for the group: Ever since the site redesign, I see a "broken image link" graphic under my avatar's portrait. Others have small "pips". I think I remember seeing a poster's "what I'm doing" phrase in that space, but when I changed mine today it had no effect.

Ideas?

Tags:

New tag: Nehrim

Related with: Nehrim at Fates Edge German Version - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26978

It may be soon at this moment but the mod is an entire world map non-dependent of Oblivion. Mods need to be modified in order to work in it and that's the same system applied with Shivering Isles which needs an independent tag -with the difference that Nehrim is a non-official mod-.

In fact "Oblivion" tag should not be used because these mods doesn't work in Oblivion -neither animations, nor camera or body mods, ...- so a new tag would be required.

Soon because there are not too many mods yet but it's something to consider in a few months.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this error when I try to upload something:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/fo3fs1/public_html/files/uploads/TEST-11852.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /home/fallout3/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpYgvgRj' to '/home2/fo3fs1/public_html/files/uploads/TEST-11852.zip' in /home/fallout3/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

Tried IE8, FireFox and Opera - no luck :(

It says the files was uploaded after the error, but the link to it is always dead.

Hi!

I want to know where i can find the member preferences cause i' m new and i can't find it.

Thank you very much

belle42

Head to your profile page; on the top left-middle side there will be a section called My Settings. From there the options are endless. ;)

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o223/Purple_Eiries/frmz.jpg

My turn: who/what the heck is cdlxgk? Is it a living, breathing person, or some kind of profound dummy user for the tagging system? (On any Nexus page, it sports almost 10,400 friends and over 1,400 AP due to file tags.) :blink:

My turn: who/what the heck is cdlxgk? Is it a living, breathing person, or some kind of profound dummy user for the tagging system? (On any Nexus page, it sports almost 10,400 friends and over 1,400 AP due to file tags.) :blink:

Definately looks like a SPAM account. Chinese email address; doubt I'll get a reply to my PM.

I guess many think that I'm a spam bot to, lol. :wallbash:

Anyway if you try to click to view his friends you get this message:

[b]Fatal error[/b]:  Allowed memory size of 167772160 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in [b]/home/tes/public_html/includes/sdk/index.php[/b] on line [b]119[/b]

I guess there's a limit there to... like a couple hundreds, mayby 1 thousand, mayby one day I'll try... :geek:

Okay some feedback: I love all the new improvements except separating user images from author images in the files section. I prefer the clusterf*** format where everything is on one page. Gives me a better overview over the actual mod and how it looks without the need to switch between galleries. Just my 2¢.