This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I got a question about the language filter. Not the chat or anything related to profanity but about the language of mods that pops up whenever I browse for mods. I keep going back to my settings to filter results because I can't seem to find new english mods without going through twenty to thirty-two italian, german, turkish and portuguese translation of different mods and italian translations are guilty of hiding the mod image so I can't just do a trace back of that mod. Is the permanent language filter setting a premium exclusive?

• 2 weeks later...

I think someone else mention this before. Why do I get a permssion message when clicking on this link and why is that thread even visible on the main forum index?

Download speed cap increased ... (the rest is cut out) with this https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7039521-nexus-mods-giveaway-16/?view=getnewpost link

From time to time, News Articles in "draft" come up on the forum "Last post" section. Sadly this is a quirk with IPBoard and there isn't anything we can do about it. Good eye to spot it though!

I think someone else mention this before. Why do I get a permssion message when clicking on this link and why is that thread even visible on the main forum index?

Download speed cap increased ... (the rest is cut out) with this https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7039521-nexus-mods-giveaway-16/?view=getnewpost link

From time to time, News Articles in "draft" come up on the forum "Last post" section. Sadly this is a quirk with IPBoard and there isn't anything we can do about it. Good eye to spot it though!

I see.

What I don't understand is about why the "Download speed cap increased" news article has a nexus mods give away link.

I think such a draft should only be shown to staff and not to regular members by group permission e.g News, Moderators, Admins and other unique member groups (not modders who access to the mod author's forum).