Heavy Traffic ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Where and how I can get permission to upload .esp files as attachment(size like 1KB)? Or I'm bound to upload it at Nexus as a mod? Really don't want to create page on Nexus just for such small mod.

Mod pages are for sharing mods, regardless of size :smile:

If you don't upload it as a mod, people won't be able to find it and download it

Hello, some1 pls tell me how to download mods on NMM, I dont want to use Vortex, any mod i try to download it wants Vortex and i want to download it and use it with NMM, i already have 60 mods on NMM and i dont want to migrate anywhere and mess up everything. thank u

@zadikar94; NMM isn't officially support any more. You'll have to manually download the mods you like, then add them to NMM individually.

Don't you just have to switch which program you download with back to nmm? Because mine still downloads fine

@zadikar94; NMM isn't officially support any more. You'll have to manually download the mods you like, then add them to NMM individually.

Don't you just have to switch which program you download with back to nmm? Because mine still downloads fine

I think the question was about using the default "Mod Manager Download" button on a mod's page. Could be wrong...

I think the question was about using the default "Mod Manager Download" button on a mod's page. Could be wrong...

Yeah, that will still work. The button doesn't start a manager app, last I checked, it downloads an ".nxm". If your Windows is configured to open ".nxm" files with Vortex, Vortex it will be. If it's still configured to do it with NMM, then NMM will launch instead.

Just re-associate the file types through the config/tools in NMM, and you should be good to go. And don't mind the button in the top download bar being labeled "Vortex" now. It will still run the manager of your choice. And if you never installed Vortex even, you shouldn't have anything at all to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I've reported a mod for using my custom content without permission at Feb 17. It's been a few days and I still didn't get any messages, e-mail or feedback, and the mod is still active. I'm not sure if my report gone through okay, how can I check on what's happening?

Hi! I've reported a mod for using my custom content without permission at Feb 17. It's been a few days and I still didn't get any messages, e-mail or feedback, and the mod is still active. I'm not sure if my report gone through okay, how can I check on what's happening?

Hey Letho,

This is still being looked into by our moderation team. I'll send you a PM :)