Heavy Traffic ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Oh. First you need to upload to another site like imgur and then take the link and (on PC) click the "add image" button and add the link to the field in the pop up window. Another method is to use the text command insert link here and remove the following period which can be used on mobile as well

Well thanks for the info but I need a tutorial with images if I want to understand it better. I really wish a simple button would do it all :/

Hey, is there a way for me to change my nickname on the nexus sites, + away to restrict people from viewing my stuff if they are not registered?

You have to submit a request to change your username on the site. And no you cannot hide your profile from others

SOLVED: I think.

It appears that the forum is another interface for the posts on the main site, and this is where all the search/post functionality can be found. That wasn't intuitive. But you know, when you're looking for one thing, and it's really that other thing, it can be right in front of you :confused:

---

Apologies in advance if the answers are posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

These questions are for the main www.nexusmods.com site, not the forum. But there seems to be no place on that site where I can post questions like this or get the basic help I'm looking for. I did look.

Questions...

1. How do I view my posts for the mods on the www.nexusmmods.com site?
  2. Is there a mechanism to notify a user if someone has replied to his post?
  3. How do I search all the posts of a mod to look for some specific key word?

Presently I'm having to use Google custom search "keyword" + site:www.nexusmods.com and this is not the best. Otherwise, I have to flip through every page of posts for the mod and use the browser search feature. Also not great. The site says how many posts I've made, but there seem to be no way to view them. There doesn't seem to be a search functionality for posts.

Thanks!

These questions are for the main www.nexusmods.com site, not the forum. But there seems to be no place on that site where I can post questions like this or get the basic help I'm looking for. I did look.

this is the place for both forums and the main site.

How do I view my posts for the mods on the www.nexusmmods.com site?

like your comments? you go to the mod page you posted on.

Is there a mechanism to notify a user if someone has replied to his post?

yes. check your preferences.

How do I search all the posts of a mod to look for some specific key word?

currently, google. the sites search function doesn't like working currently... or at least last I heard anything about it. Dark0ne is working to improve the site currently though to fix a bunch of these issues.

• 2 weeks later...

look I know nexus needs adds, and im cool with that, but did you giys change things recently? I gte a popup voideo add ever few mins, its not muted and si SUPER LOUD god my ears, can soemthign be done its makign this site anoyying as f*#@ to use, all ya have to do is have them start muted untill you mouse over them or soemthing like ti used to be

Where are my Posts in my content, i see them around the forum but in my profile i saw that this is my first post on the nexus forum, yet my profile post count states 5,868 posts :ohmy:

Also i have friends in my profile, why is there an option that says make this person your friend even though we are already friends. :mellow:

Edited by daventry

@ Nexus staff

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that downloads counts and stats are no longer appearing in mods files pages or on mods thumbnails on IE 11 (Win 7) - "Total downloads" and "Unique downloads" counts show a "--" instead of updated numbers, and the stats tab remains just plain blank no matter how many times I refresh the page. Endorsements count still show properly so far.

Not sure it's an issue on the website's end or on mine - I'm guessing the staff was possibly working on stats lately because it started bugging a few days ago, before it stopped showing altogether.

It all still works fine on Firefox though - the issue is only with IE 11.

IE has always been an interesting endeavor of Microsoft's: the more they update it, the less it works...