This is the site feedback/questions section

• Please log in to reply
2661 replies to this topic

Raovac59

Raovac59

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Hello, I am a free 2 MB download user. 3 days ago I was able to download mods.

For the last 2 days I click on the slow download (manual) and I haven't got the "save/ save as" selection as I use to, I get nothing!

Has my account been suspended or something???  

Hardsger

Hardsger

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, i was trying to find some information on actual payment options as i did read that you want to implement more bye end of last year.

A great solution would be to show the options right befor i have to give you all my data. Pretty sure they'll pop just up in next step anyway :wink:

Edit: After looking a bit through the forum and seeing alot of complains about "slow" download button and pop-ups, i wanted to put my very opposite persective on it too.

When reading first about those issues, me, i even had to open a page and check for the ads. Im not an expert for browser, but i use chrome without adblock and they popup in the corners of the screen.

They never stop me one second from what i am doing here. Interesting to see how something that is invisible to me would freak other people out.

Secondly the "slow" download button and those 5sec, i mean wtf? I forgot about that like after my fifth download and just clicked. That costs me 8 minutes of my time after 100 downloads, not that i was just sitting there, starring at these 5 seconds, but watching meanwhile other stuff online, hear music, drinking a coffee.

So as nexus is trying to make me pay with no-ad service aswell as mentioning their premium advantages during my stay there, i have to say u doin  a very bad job as i never felt once at an disadvantage.

I personally just wanna go premium to support the modders and the site!

Thats it, just wanted to give my opposite experience as i said. have a nice day everyone :tongue:

PS: "Chuck Norris downloads mods on nexus after 2 seconds and doesnt see ads bye not looking at them!"

Edited by Hardsger, 20 April 2020 - 11:08 AM.

ExoLyzix

ExoLyzix

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 51 posts

Hello, I've been a user for years now and this site is really awesome I do have a suggestion though, I would love to be able to sort mods that need to be updated. Keep up the good work !

Renjibadboy

Renjibadboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Y is the speed slower on larger mods wtf i payed to get unlimited but then take 2 hours to download 1 mod 

Renjibadboy

Renjibadboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

nvm its all large mods even under 1 gb that is slow y is this a problem

Renjibadboy

Renjibadboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

small mods download at 4-6 mb/s but large mods dont go past 400kb wtf

Renjibadboy

Renjibadboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i want a refund wtf

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,269 posts

Hi Renjibadboy, 

You can troubleshoot your connection issues by following our advice here: https://help.nexusmo...s-what-can-i-do

If you want to request a refund, our refund policy is here: https://help.nexusmo...-service#refund

PinkSamantha

PinkSamantha

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

NexusMods has been painfully slow since the last few days (maybe one week). I've been asking around whether I was the only one with this problem but apparently my friends from Korea, fellow Japanese (I'm in Tokyo, Japan with 100Mbps connection) and friends living in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand claimed the same. There was one thread in Nexus Reddit about this issue too, although it was from a user in Philippines. What happened?

Browsing Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord section is a nightmare, never mind downloading a mod. I can wait for 15-30 minutes and the only thing Firefox shows is "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Nexus" as the tab title and it's either the layout and only text (no images) or just a plain white page. The temporary solution for me and my friends right now is using TOR or VPN because it seems to (sort of) "bypass" something that keeps preventing us to open and browse NexusMods. Maybe Nexus CDN throttles access from certain countries like Japan, who knows.

Other sites like NVIDIA (site and forums), Steam stores and GOG are fine. It's only Nexus.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 14,413 posts

small mods download at 4-6 mb/s but large mods dont go past 400kb wtf

Could be that everybody is at home downloading mods, because of the COVID-19 lockdown in their countries

Page loaded in: 0.929 seconds