This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Simple suggestion for "Nexusmods.com" website when browsing mods.

Adding another filter that show only the Mods you have downloaded.

Go to your profile on the mod side of the Nexus, hit "Mods" at the top and select "Download History" from the drop-down menu. That shows 'em all. You can do the same thing on the mod page for each game individually to show what you've downloaded for that game.

RE: Skyrim mods. Just wondering if I'm using the search function wrong or what. If I copy a filename or description from an installed mod and dump it in the search box, sometimes -- too many if you ask me -- nothing is found. The results are just a box with the word filename and my selection. But, and here's the clincher, if I go into my mod manager and select from the mod in question "View on Nexus", BOOM!, there it is. Example: The mod "My Home Is Your Home" downloads as"MHYH_121-18045-1-21.zip" but if I put "MHYH" in the search box then I get nada. Am I supposed to enter the complete filename? If so how broken is the search that it can't get there from a partial?

RE: Skyrim mods. Just wondering if I'm using the search function wrong or what. If I copy a filename or description from an installed mod and dump it in the search box, sometimes -- too many if you ask me -- nothing is found. The results are just a box with the word filename and my selection. But, and here's the clincher, if I go into my mod manager and select from the mod in question "View on Nexus", BOOM!, there it is. Example: The mod "My Home Is Your Home" downloads as"MHYH_121-18045-1-21.zip" but if I put "MHYH" in the search box then I get nada. Am I supposed to enter the complete filename? If so how broken is the search that it can't get there from a partial?

The search currently does not search the filename. By default it only searches the mod title, and under "refine results" you can also search the description, author, and uploader.

The search is incredibly stupid and will only search for the exact phrase or combination of letters you enter in the search box.

It took a site update to be able to get a correct result using the letters FWE, even though that is the beginning of the mod title.

Guest deleted34304850

save yourself a world of frustration and use google to search for whatever it is you need, but add the site:nexusmods.com to ensure that it only searches its cache of pages from the nexusmods website.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted34304850

i am ponder on why so many mods can have so many bugs, thay can have 15, 30 bugs 50 or more somone should blockt or something

you are free to develop and maintain your own bug-free mods and publish them here so randoms who don't have the first clue what they're talking about can pass comment.

i am ponder on why so many mods can have so many bugs, thay can have 15, 30 bugs 50 or more somone should blockt or something

you are free to develop and maintain your own bug-free mods and publish them here so randoms who don't have the first clue what they're talking about can pass comment.

Inability to correctly install is often called a bug ... and it is one, just not a bug with the mod itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone.

For some days, I've trying to recover access to my old account. Sadly, I can't remember my password and email I used to register here some years ago. I have tried to resend confirmation codes to my old username and to all emails I have... But I've received no letters so far. Can you please help me to recover my old account? All I have is my previous username and some recollections about mods I downloaded some years ago.

Please pardon me if I've asked my question in the wrong topic. Also, I want to ask forgiveness for any possible grammar mistakes - English isn't my first language.

Best.

Edited by coldwinterstorm