This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hi everyone.
For some days, I've trying to recover access to my old account. Sadly, I can't remember my password and email I used to register here some years ago. I have tried to resend confirmation codes to my old username and to all emails I have... But I've received no letters so far. Can you please help me to recover my old account? All I have is my previous username and some recollections about mods I downloaded some years ago.
Please pardon me if I've asked my question in the wrong topic. Also, I want to ask forgiveness for any possible grammar mistakes - English isn't my first language.
Best.

You'll need to contact [email protected] for this. However, if you no longer have access to the email for the account there may not be anything we can do.

When I first got Fallout I thought to myself that it would be impossible to get any mods or as most people say “lore” friendly mods or “not lore” friendly mods but months later I found Nexus. It is a large modding community that people use to share their creations and ideas to others to make playthroughs a little more longer or fun. The first time I saw the mods for Fallout I was amazed that thousands of successful mods had been made. I was so happy that people put their time and effort into making this stuff. A few days ago I discovered Fallout 4 Mod Organizer 2. I was original using Nexus Mod Manager and not to shame it or anything but it had Its errors here and there but it was a good mod installer at the time until it started to make my game lag, but when I started to use Fallout 4 Mod Organizer 2 I could use about 200 mods at once, but other than the bugs or issues that can happen in mods which most people might or might not encounter, but people that put countless minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even years to make the mods and try to make the most out of their mods and work. I just want to say to all mod makers that I truly appreciate your hard work to make these wonderful mods for others and that my playthrough as been more fun and much longer which I want because I used to breeze through the vanilla quest, but with the mods that people have made have made it much more fun and enjoyable to play because I can have more things to do then just sit around making settlements for settlers and doing boring minuteman quest. Thank you so much nexus and all of the mod makers out there.

Tired of exchanging weapons, etc from companions to recharge. Everyone, you know the drill....ahhhh. Mods to eliminate the need to exchange to recharge?

I'm sure you'll find them, when you post in the right section.

Hi, um so ive recently started a mod expansion lore series but I would like to know how updates work. does your mod only show on the new release page and never again even though it gets updated? if so how do mod updates get covered if no one can see them?

Hi, um so ive recently started a mod expansion lore series but I would like to know how updates work. does your mod only show on the new release page and never again even though it gets updated? if so how do mod updates get covered if no one can see them?

It will only be on the release page once. Vortex will also inform users of a new version and the mods thumbnail (for those who have downloaded it) will show a "updated" tag on it. It helps to actually add correct file version numbers as well.

Seems like any opportunity to annoy folks is taken. Can't endorse anything the first 24Hrs of membership? So, I'm forbidden to like any screenshots too. Fun way to welcome new members...

Edit:

At least Nexus lets me post, that's something.

Edited by NinaRNina

• 2 weeks later...

As the topic is locked I'm unable to reply to the thread regarding the inability to purchase 1-month premium due to having bought it back in 2017. I was wondering if anything had been said regarding the different price listed on the upgrade your account page (Showing as £2.99) and the page in the Client Area (£3.59)?

As the topic is locked I'm unable to reply to the thread regarding the inability to purchase 1-month premium due to having bought it back in 2017. I was wondering if anything had been said regarding the different price listed on the upgrade your account page (Showing as £2.99) and the page in the Client Area (£3.59)?

The £2.99 price does not include your local taxes, these can only be calculated once you are in the checkout process.