• Please log in to reply
2654 replies to this topic

1ae0bfb8

1ae0bfb8

I don't suffer fools

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts

i am ponder on  why so many mods can have so many bugs, thay can have 15, 30 bugs 50 or more somone should blockt or something

you are free to develop and maintain your own bug-free mods and publish them here so randoms who don't have the first clue what they're talking about can pass comment.

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,994 posts

i am ponder on  why so many mods can have so many bugs, thay can have 15, 30 bugs 50 or more somone should blockt or something

you are free to develop and maintain your own bug-free mods and publish them here so randoms who don't have the first clue what they're talking about can pass comment.

Inability to correctly install is often called a bug ... and it is one, just not a bug with the mod itself.

anage1210

anage1210

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

:mellow:

Edited by anage1210, 21 May 2020 - 08:57 AM.

coldwinterstorm

coldwinterstorm

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone.

For some days, I've trying to recover access to my old account. Sadly, I can't remember my password and email I used to register here some years ago. I have tried to resend confirmation codes to my old username and to all emails I have... But I've received no letters so far. Can you please help me to recover my old account? All I have is my previous username and some recollections about mods I downloaded some years ago.

Please pardon me if I've asked my question in the wrong topic. Also, I want to ask forgiveness for any possible grammar mistakes - English isn't my first language.

Best.

Edited by coldwinterstorm, Yesterday, 11:58 AM.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 11,900 posts

Hi everyone.

For some days, I've trying to recover access to my old account. Sadly, I can't remember my password and email I used to register here some years ago. I have tried to resend confirmation codes to my old username and to all emails I have... But I've received no letters so far. Can you please help me to recover my old account? All I have is my previous username and some recollections about mods I downloaded some years ago.

Please pardon me if I've asked my question in the wrong topic. Also, I want to ask forgiveness for any possible grammar mistakes - English isn't my first language.

Best.

You'll need to contact [email protected] for this. However, if you no longer have access to the email for the account there may not be anything we can do. 

Page loaded in: 0.918 seconds