This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

As the topic is locked I'm unable to reply to the thread regarding the inability to purchase 1-month premium due to having bought it back in 2017. I was wondering if anything had been said regarding the different price listed on the upgrade your account page (Showing as £2.99) and the page in the Client Area (£3.59)?

The £2.99 price does not include your local taxes, these can only be calculated once you are in the checkout process.

Hello Picky,

the changelog on mod pages has a tiny bug. When I update I switch the Changelog to large textbox, paste the log into it and then click on save at the bottom. If I then click on save again it duplicates all the text in the change log.

Are you saying if you click save twice before the page reloads this happens? I'll see if I can replicate this.

I switch to "Documentation", upload the new Readme, Scroll down, switch the Changelog to "Large text box" and paste the new log, click save, Scroll all the way up, click save and switch to another part of the Modpage. Now the Changelog of that version has duplicated entries.

Why does the registration process has to be so cumbersome and complicated? I'm here to download one mod. One small freaking modification that is 32 Mb of size. It should literally take 1 minute at most from finding the google link to getting this mod unpacked. Yet I have to go through all the registration, verification and other unnecessary stuff. Wouldn't login with Facebook or Google work better?

And why is it necessary to have such strict rules for a password? This is not my bank account, why do I have to memorize 12 freaking symbols with digits, letters and different cases? Local online government service site has lower password standards? and it actually has some valuable personal data! Why 12 symbols? I'd forget it for sure so in case I will ever come back to this site, I will have to recover my password (or save it via email, which kills the illusion of "security").

I know this site is known for providing a nice ground for modmaking.

It also provides a nice wall to climb over for those who want to download those mods.

Why does the registration process has to be so cumbersome and complicated? I'm here to download one mod. One small freaking modification that is 32 Mb of size. It should literally take 1 minute at most from finding the google link to getting this mod unpacked. Yet I have to go through all the registration, verification and other unnecessary stuff. Wouldn't login with Facebook or Google work better?

And why is it necessary to have such strict rules for a password? This is not my bank account, why do I have to memorize 12 freaking symbols with digits, letters and different cases? Local online government service site has lower password standards? and it actually has some valuable personal data! Why 12 symbols? I'd forget it for sure so in case I will ever come back to this site, I will have to recover my password (or save it via email, which kills the illusion of "security").

I know this site is known for providing a nice ground for modmaking.

It also provides a nice wall to climb over for those who want to download those mods.

You joined seven years ago to download one mod. Since then you have made 5 posts and contributed nothing else.

I must ask, if adhering to the site rules is so troublesome, why are you still here?

" know this site is known for providing a nice ground for modmaking" - that's why. So this site remains a nice modding garden instead of a shitty file upload landfill.