This is the site feedback/questions section

• Please log in to reply
2664 replies to this topic

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,291 posts

Hi, um so ive recently started a mod expansion lore series but I would like to know how updates work. does your mod only show on the new release page and never again even though it gets updated? if so how do mod updates get covered if no one can see them?

It will only be on the release page once. Vortex will also inform users of a new version and the mods thumbnail (for those who have downloaded it) will show a "updated" tag on it. It helps to actually add correct file version numbers as well.

NinaRNina

NinaRNina

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Seems like any opportunity to annoy folks is taken.  Can't endorse anything the first 24Hrs of membership?  So, I'm forbidden to like any screenshots too.  Fun way to welcome new members...

Edit:

At least Nexus lets me post, that's something.

Edited by NinaRNina, 21 June 2020 - 06:48 PM.

EonVankmer

EonVankmer

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

As the topic is locked I'm unable to reply to the thread regarding the inability to purchase 1-month premium due to having bought it back in 2017. I was wondering if anything had been said regarding the different price listed on the upgrade your account page (Showing as £2.99) and the page in the Client Area (£3.59)? 

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,319 posts

As the topic is locked I'm unable to reply to the thread regarding the inability to purchase 1-month premium due to having bought it back in 2017. I was wondering if anything had been said regarding the different price listed on the upgrade your account page (Showing as £2.99) and the page in the Client Area (£3.59)? 

The £2.99 price does not include your local taxes, these can only be calculated once you are in the checkout process. 

SeinSchatten01

SeinSchatten01

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
Hello Nexus-Team,

how can someone comment on a locked thread?

https://imgur.com/a/qRcieCM

What can I do to block this?

Edited by SeinSchatten01, Today, 11:01 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.892 seconds