Would someone tell me where the upload button is to add attachments to posts

DrakeTheDragon

DrakeTheDragon

Resident poster

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts

Would someone tell me where the upload button is to add attachments to posts

If you click on "More Reply Options" to switch to the advanced editor, you'll also be able to attach some files to your posts.

However, the total number and file size of attachments you can have across the whole site is severely limited. In contrast to uploading to an external host and linking from here instead it's not a feature used much.

squirrelfriend

squirrelfriend

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I'm trying to create my own mod and I need some help. Where should I post about this? This was the only forum that had 'questions'

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,419 posts
in the respective game forum's "mod talk" section

DavidSSabb94

DavidSSabb94

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 43 posts

So a quick question, I noticed a mod that had its comments turned off. Is it the mod author who has control over this? If so I feel like this runs the risk of people not being able to warn others about serious bugs/conflicts before downloading. 

Striker879

Striker879

YAOF ... just what the world needed

• Premium Member
  • 10,625 posts

So a quick question, I noticed a mod that had its comments turned off. Is it the mod author who has control over this? If so I feel like this runs the risk of people not being able to warn others about serious bugs/conflicts before downloading. 

One of the options open to a mod author when they are creating their mod page is whether or not to allow comments. Comments can also be turned off by the site admins when things get out of hand in the mod comments.

BigDaddy4ubb

BigDaddy4ubb

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey There are certain tags on mods but i can't search them, in the future can there be a tag search function?

DrakeTheDragon

DrakeTheDragon

Resident poster

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts

Hey There are certain tags on mods but i can't search them, in the future can there be a tag search function?

There is a bar labeled "Refine results  Found XXX results." on top of the results on every search or list page. When you click it a drop-down opens where you can refine your filtering. Of interest for your intention would be the section "Refine with tags".

Doesn't this suit your needs?

Kregen

Kregen

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I have request about editing my download history on my Nexus site profile, sometimes I down load a mod to try it out but decide it is not for me, I would like to be able to delete that mod from my download history. Iâm probably never going to use it again so the record only clutters my list and takes up space on my list. I know it will eventually end up on the end of my list but that can take while and I hate cluttered lists. Thank you in advance for your reply. Sorry accidental double post please delete.

Edited by Kregen, 21 September 2020 - 11:16 AM.

Kregen

Kregen

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I have request about editing my download history on my Nexus site profile, sometimes I down load a mod to try it out but decide it is not for me, I would like to be able to delete that mod from my download history. Iâm probably never going to use it again so the record only clutters my list and takes up space on my list. I know it will eventually end up on the end of my list but that can take while and I hate cluttered lists. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Page loaded in: 1.022 seconds