This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

So a quick question, I noticed a mod that had its comments turned off. Is it the mod author who has control over this? If so I feel like this runs the risk of people not being able to warn others about serious bugs/conflicts before downloading.

One of the options open to a mod author when they are creating their mod page is whether or not to allow comments. Comments can also be turned off by the site admins when things get out of hand in the mod comments.

Hey There are certain tags on mods but i can't search them, in the future can there be a tag search function?

There is a bar labeled "Refine results Found XXX results." on top of the results on every search or list page. When you click it a drop-down opens where you can refine your filtering. Of interest for your intention would be the section "Refine with tags".

Doesn't this suit your needs?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I have request about editing my download history on my Nexus site profile, sometimes I down load a mod to try it out but decide it is not for me, I would like to be able to delete that mod from my download history. Iâm probably never going to use it again so the record only clutters my list and takes up space on my list. I know it will eventually end up on the end of my list but that can take while and I hate cluttered lists. Thank you in advance for your reply. Sorry accidental double post please delete. Edited by Kregen

Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I have request about editing my download history on my Nexus site profile, sometimes I down load a mod to try it out but decide it is not for me, I would like to be able to delete that mod from my download history. Iâm probably never going to use it again so the record only clutters my list and takes up space on my list. I know it will eventually end up on the end of my list but that can take while and I hate cluttered lists. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hi, I hope this is the right forum. I have request about editing my download history on my Nexus site profile, sometimes I down load a mod to try it out but decide it is not for me, I would like to be able to delete that mod from my download history. Iâm probably never going to use it again so the record only clutters my list and takes up space on my list. I know it will eventually end up on the end of my list but that can take while and I hate cluttered lists. Thank you in advance for your reply.

The history page is used on the backend for the sites tracking. Editing is contrary to the purpose. If you want to keep track of mods you like use the mod tracking button.

This is just my thought on the matter of thread necromancy. Wouldn't it be prudent to just close all topics that are over 3 months old?

Sometimes worthwild content can be added to threads that are a month or two old, but anything older should most likely be locked down, just to prevent people from inadvertently violating the necromancy policy.

I suggested this months ago in this forum, but with a longer time span. You see how that went.

This is just my thought on the matter of thread necromancy. Wouldn't it be prudent to just close all topics that are over 3 months old?[/size]

Sometimes worthwild content can be added to threads that are a month or two old, but anything older should most likely be locked down, just to prevent people from inadvertently violating the necromancy policy.[/size]

I suggested this months ago in this forum, but with a longer time span. You see how that went.

How did it go?

This is just my thought on the matter of thread necromancy. Wouldn't it be prudent to just close all topics that are over 3 months old?[/size]

Sometimes worthwild content can be added to threads that are a month or two old, but anything older should most likely be locked down, just to prevent people from inadvertently violating the necromancy policy.[/size]

How did it go?

It didn't. I made the suggestion while the world was in quarantine to see if a crew could be formed to go through the posts and lock them. Maybe give a month of free supporter as an incentive. The post was never acknowledged.